Odyssey is a great achievement and I could not be more thankful for what Frontier delivered

A few years ago during one of my periods working for game developers, I worked for a small company called RocketNinja. We shipped an FB game/app called Wrestler: Unstoppable, which was the first 3d game for facebook.

Do you know what my name was on our community forums? It was Susan, and my userpic was a female wrestler fan. I was the company's senior net/sysadmin/IT manager, but.... I was also Susan, who tried to put out fires on the forums and facebook pages. And a few years later I passed up a 'social media management' job with Natural Motion because.... once they explained what I would be doing, on top of my sysadmin duties, I passed that the hell up. Im not going to roll around pretending to be randos on social media just to try to make the company look good. Get out of here.

If you google "social media management", tell me what you find, dear friends who don't believe in social media management. Find the job postings, and let me know how it goes.
"I'm serious. She could actually be a 300 pound dude who lives in his momma's basement in suburban Detroit. And her name is Chuck!"

"I'm serious. She could actually be a 300 pound dude who lives in his momma's basement in suburban Detroit. And her name is Chuck!"
I'm 6-0", 175lb. =P

The CEO pushed me to do it! I was an IT manager/sysadmin, but in startup companies everyone "wears several hats". So I made the account and played along for a year or so, and then that company went bankrupt and we all got laid off, the end. Ive been keeping an eye on social media management since then...

I'm 6-0", 175lb. =P

The CEO pushed me to do it! I was an IT manager/sysadmin, but in startup companies everyone "wears several hats". So I made the account and played along for a year or so, and then that company went bankrupt and we all got laid off, the end. Ive been keeping an eye on social media management since then...
Ever seen the film 'Ready Player One' ?

I feel it would be more accurate that way :
1621901374659.jpeg

What Frontier pulled off here is a dream come true to me. Sure there are tons of bugs in this rushed release but the fundamentals are all here and I could not be more excited for the future of this great game.

Thank you so much all people working at Frontier and David Braben for delivering us this incredible game. You guys are the best, I mean it.

It was a jest, I thought it would be funny :) I do hope it improves and someday we get the Odyssey we were sold.

What Frontier pulled off here is a dream come true to me. Sure there are tons of bugs in this rushed release but the fundamentals are all here and I could not be more excited for the future of this great game.

Thank you so much all people working at Frontier and David Braben for delivering us this incredible game. You guys are the best, I mean it.
A few bugs? Just a few? The thing barely runs. It's held together with some spit and paper clips

The above is sarcasm, right? RIGHT? Someone - please tell me its SARCASM...

I've never seen a better and well written definition of the word fawning. <URL

sheep.jpg

Top Bottom