RCT 3 PC Oh no! Not a screenshot thread! [56k warning!]

I can see the 56k-ers squirming in their seats with this one. I haven't played RCT3 for a while, and figured I'd post some of my favorite screenshots.. and you can, too!

Just post screenies of your favorite parks or features. Maybe they'll give inspiration to others.

2d1cddbc45.jpg

A water-park I was making. It was a mixture of actual waterpark and the cobblestone path. It turned out pretty interesting.

d30cf8bf0a.jpg

One of my favorite parks.. at night!

0b4b14638b.jpg

Also one of my favorites. It was completely on an island, and used a ferry for transportation. This was kinda slow, though, so I installed a tunnel.

Last edited:
Thaat one at night looks great! Anyway, here's one of my favourites...

0bede4189f470f664d08b0cf912eeaacf3f5.jpeg

This is a park I am currently working on. At night. Obviously... Oh well, I can't think of anything more interesting to say...

Michael Brookes

Game Director
WalkingSnake said:
I can see the 56k-ers squirming in their seats with this one. I haven't played RCT3 for a while, and figured I'd post some of my favorite screenshots.. and you can, too!

There's no problem with having a screen shot thread, however if you are creating a thread which is image heavy please put a warning in the title so dial up users are aware the thread may take time to load. I've edited the title of this thread to demonstrate this.

Michael

David Braben

CEO & Founder
Frontier
mbrookes said:
There's no problem with having a screen shot thread, however if you are creating a thread which is image heavy please put a warning in the title so dial up users are aware the thread may take time to load. I've edited the title of this thread to demonstrate this.

Michael

Although having said that, 56k-ers should be aware there is an option in User CP/Edit Options to turn off showing images - they are shown as clickable links instead.

On a wider note, it is great to see what you guys have managed to do; so by all means screen shot threads are fine by me!

mbrookes said:

Michael

Glad to hear you two approve of it. Sorry about leaving out the warning. :eek:

daboywunda said:
That Mc Donnald's is fantastic!! I absolutely love it! Is it made of customizable scenary, or can the jo public build one?

You need custom scenery for it. I made it using a mixture of the standard coloured and city walls, as well HGR71, that Brand Name logos pack, Vodhin's spotlight's, the neon lighting set and I think it was Marnetmar's Leftovers. This is why custom scenery is so useful people...

I'm putting this in as a link so you can see the full scope of my insanity--

Pine Knolls

These are all rolling hills so I couldn't cheat and make a block of trees in the building editor then repeatedly place them on the map. That's a 175x175, minus the water and the path between the two paddle boat stations, blob of large suger pines. It took forever.

Brett C

Frontier
Very very nice, looks somewhat Simcityish with the trees like that, over all thats REALLY great, looking foreward as to what is to come on that creation there. :)

Top Bottom