One large pad at Trade CG

That would involve changing all Megaships that are dockable entirely.

Pretty sure they would f**k up something so simple as adding a landing pad(s) to a Megaship.

Then again, considering the still obvious trend of adding more bugs and breaking more things PER UPDATE... you're a very brave guy to ask 🤣🤣

The solution would be as simple as everyone being considerate and aware of others. When you land in one of those megaships in CG's, just do your stuff (plus RRR) and leave. Don't linger around writing in chats, checking your phone, or other stuff :rolleyes:
I've went a couple of times to the Heart of Taurus to sell my minerals and both times there was a cutter INSIDE THE HANGAR, doing nothing. Waited 5 minutes in both occassions before switching to solo.

Hi, I don't think that it's possible to change it just like that even if I would to, too.

Last edited:
I made 2 new friends asking them to make way off the landing pad during the Chariot of Rhea. But yeah it gave me the thinking, they ought to give a loitering fine time limit, maybe.

problem remains if an NPC does the request before you ...
This is just a design issue, saying "solo mode is best" will not solve issue, even worse when doing group delivery missions...
Aye but ive never come across an npc pad blocking muppet in solo ;)

O7

Top Bottom