Only way to make classic Eagle viable in PVP

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to cause mayhem in an Asp Scout next :D

I actually made one before. It’s the only ship with 2xC1 and 2xC2 hard point configuration with the largest Distributor. So I threw in An imperial hammer and thermal vent efficient beam turrets. It’s capable of firing its hammers constantly for very long time with distro and heat keeping up with the output.

I’ll probably throw in super pens on the smalls. Stay tuned :)

This is tempting me to try mines out again. Not had any success with them since the hyperdrive erta, but I can see the potential now, thanks :)

Thats very cool. Cant imagine how your opponent was disappointed with Eagle cracking down his Anaconda. Could you please post a link of this build (coriolios/etc.)? So into this build, really want to try. Eagle maneuverability was bothering me for a long time and seems thats exactly what Ive wanted to see

20210513230218_1.jpg

just met him haha. more funny is that ive bought eagle yesterday and its on this station right now. going to switch my ship now

// he left the game after ive switched into eagle =(

I actually made one before. It’s the only ship with 2xC1 and 2xC2 hard point configuration with the largest Distributor. So I threw in An imperial hammer and thermal vent efficient beam turrets. It’s capable of firing its hammers constantly for very long time with distro and heat keeping up with the output.

I’ll probably throw in super pens on the smalls. Stay tuned :)
Meta!

Top Bottom