COMPLETED CG Oppose the Sirius-Alliance Defence Pact (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Confirming that Uma Laszlo is missing. In fact, she disappeared from my Engineers list as I had already made contact with her. I went over to her base, which wasn't visible until I was in close orbit, landed there but I cannot disembark. They'll probably get around fixing that by next week only.

Confirming that Uma Laszlo is missing. In fact, she disappeared from my Engineers list as I had already made contact with her. I went over to her base, which wasn't visible until I was in close orbit, landed there but I cannot disembark. They'll probably get around fixing that by next week only.
Yep same issue for my Alt account who took part and finished in the top 25%, Uma Laszlo is now completely missing.

Ooh, I got the Chieftain.

No sign of Uma Laszlo though like everyone else, I didn't have her unlocked before and don't have her now. Not as bad as losing her when you'd unlocked her I guess.

Confirming no Uma Laszlo for me either, top 25% here.

1656109254084.png

Uma Laszlo not on my list either...:geek:. I took part in the CG last week, placed top 25%....Instead of unlocking she disappeared completely.
I can't understand these developers, honestly, they always mess something up, somehow.
I came back to this game few days ago and my frustration is already at maximum..again..so many bugs, crashes, and now this .... They seem so bad at their job, really....

Welcome to every game with more than 1 player, ever. You look hard enough and you will find the above comment for every game.
I have more than 3000 hours on Horizon and it was such a great game. Since Odyssey it is all but frustration for me. They are even breaking the Horizon version from time to time. I remember having erased the fire group controls for my 40+ ships ( I have not redone them until today for all of them).
I have an endless list of problems on the main account from not being able to upgrade certain weapons or suits or wrong stats applied on them. to disconnecting issues and performance dips without any reason. The game is so poorly optimized and only the last update made it more playable. But the stability is still a big issue. Constant crashed on multiple system with no patterns.
The code on Odyssey is a mess and that is why they canceled the console version. At this state no console would have been able to run it at constant fps.
And this comes from someone that used to love this game.
I had patience for more than a year just to see a stable version but this is just not possible. Odyssey is just poorly written and Frontier is just trying to repair something that was broken from the start.
There is a reason why the old player base migrated to other space simulators, the game is still disappointing in many aspects.
I still have hope but this is just wishful thinking. My realistic side is telling me that this will never be better.
Time will tell.
Fly safe CMDr!

Uma Laszlo not on my list either...:geek:. I took part in the CG last week, placed top 25%....Instead of unlocking she disappeared completely.
I can't understand these developers, honestly, they always mess something up, somehow.
I came back to this game few days ago and my frustration is already at maximum..again..so many bugs, crashes, and now this .... They seem so bad at their job, really....
So if that frustrates you, maybe you should play something else that frustrates you less.
Happens, FDev will take care of Uma coming back. Maybe they'll wrap it up in a nice story. But it's definitely not a reason to explode over it.

Usually this is what I do. I go to other games. And when I come back I find other problems. And I remember that I paid money for this DLC and it was not so cheap. So I look at this from more angles than you.

I have more than 3000 hours on Horizon and it was such a great game. Since Odyssey it is all but frustration for me. They are even breaking the Horizon version from time to time. I remember having erased the fire group controls for my 40+ ships ( I have not redone them until today for all of them).
I have an endless list of problems on the main account from not being able to upgrade certain weapons or suits or wrong stats applied on them. to disconnecting issues and performance dips without any reason. The game is so poorly optimized and only the last update made it more playable. But the stability is still a big issue. Constant crashed on multiple system with no patterns.
The code on Odyssey is a mess and that is why they canceled the console version. At this state no console would have been able to run it at constant fps.
And this comes from someone that used to love this game.
I had patience for more than a year just to see a stable version but this is just not possible. Odyssey is just poorly written and Frontier is just trying to repair something that was broken from the start.
There is a reason why the old player base migrated to other space simulators, the game is still disappointing in many aspects.
I still have hope but this is just wishful thinking. My realistic side is telling me that this will never be better.
Time will tell.
Fly safe CMDr!
Of course, your experience is not necessarily shared by other people. I have found Odyssey stable and playable since Update 4 (although I can't say I was impressed by the state of the initial release, especially after we told them of all the problems during the beta).

So is no one interested in the Top 25?

Well... i am curious, what were the lowest efforts to get into the 25? Or is there a stat, i haven't seen yet?

Well... i am curious, what were the lowest efforts to get into the 25? Or is there a stat, i haven't seen yet?
There are only 15 people who can answer that - and the chances they are listening aren't high :)

fdev do sometimes talk about CGs on their streams, so you could check that on Thursday

If it helps, I delivered 20,000, was in the top 10% bracket, but didn't get a Chieftain. So the threshold was somewhere above that.

Kind of a shame but I didn't have it in me to do any more.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom