Option to remove CQC from dashboard

Deleted member 38366

D
Welcome to the Club.... It's been asked repeatedly since the very Day that Arcade Simulator Rank was introduced, so far with no success...

OP, I love mine :p

Deep down you would love to have it too.

vVKhM1Y.jpg

You can't even get into a CQC match on PS4 unless you actively have people joining with you. PlayStation communities seem to imply this is because f Dev won't do anything about the bugs in CQC on PlayStation but I think it's for the same reason why so many people hide in Solo

You can't even get into a CQC match on PS4 unless you actively have people joining with you. PlayStation communities seem to imply this is because f Dev won't do anything about the bugs in CQC on PlayStation but I think it's for the same reason why so many people hide in Solo
You only need 1 extra preson to play CQC... ONE.
No friends?

Being a member of a large squadron usually helps.

Last edited:
I'm a member of a large squadron but it's not the same. Plus they are all fairly better than me with fixed weapons. Those guys are too busy running bgs and czs. Randoms is where it's at. plus all those bugs, they say

Last edited:
You only need 1 extra preson to play CQC... ONE.
No friends?

Being a member of a large squadron usually helps.

On the xbox you can have 2 people in deathmatch. On team deathmatch and capture the flag you need 4. There are also achievements for winning 50 matches of each game type. I litterly think I'll be able to reach cqc elite before I ever get the one for capture the flag.

Top Bottom