Option to turn off path collision with water/barriers

Sure, always love to see what others build! :D
Brunnen.jpg
Brunnen2.jpg
Brunnen3.jpg

As you can see I also wasn't able to cover the complete Gap without creating a weird Look. But I want to change some Things in this Zoo, so maybe this will get changed a bit too

View attachment 186118View attachment 186119View attachment 186120
As you can see I also wasn't able to cover the complete Gap without creating a weird Look. But I want to change some Things in this Zoo, so maybe this will get changed a bit too

Yeah, there's that annoying 2m gap :/

But it still looks pretty cool. If you decide to change it a little maybe try adding a slightly higher border around the edge of what you have now and then a lower one again to connect it to the curb. I think that might work pretty well with that one :)

Yeah, there's that annoying 2m gap :/

But it still looks pretty cool. If you decide to change it a little maybe try adding a slightly higher border around the edge of what you have now and then a lower one again to connect it to the curb. I think that might work pretty well with that one :)
I don't really understand what exactly you mean but if I change the Fountain, I will first do it after the new Ape House is finished and maybe a few more Changes (I want smaller Gaps between everything because it looks better and because I've learned from my Australian Zoo that it seems like Education works way better that Way but maybe that's also because I do have way less Guests there and a obvious Thing I've also noticed is that I will also need way less Staff which could also mean that I will maybe be able to set a Guest Limit). There is just one Thing I'm not completely sure about yet. I don't know really what I could build behind the Fountain to prevent Guests from just watching at a big Grassland. Maybe a Reptile House but I will maybe need a Eternity again to come up with a good Design for it. If we would have Ibexes, I could maybe build a Ibex Mountain there and maybe I could combine it with a Reptile House, so that the Reptiles are inside the Mountain. I could use Dall Sheep but the Ibex would be way more impressive and fits also way better at the Entrance because it's a European Species and I don't really like it to place Coolers or Heaters in Outdoor-Enclosures. Maybe I do even stop to separate Animals by Continent in this Zoo. There's a lot of Work to do. Maybe I could place a really big Plant House there because that Park is also partially a Botanical Garden

I don't really understand what exactly you mean but if I change the Fountain, I will first do it after the new Ape House is finished and maybe a few more Changes (I want smaller Gaps between everything because it looks better and because I've learned from my Australian Zoo that it seems like Education works way better that Way but maybe that's also because I do have way less Guests there and a obvious Thing I've also noticed is that I will also need way less Staff which could also mean that I will maybe be able to set a Guest Limit). There is just one Thing I'm not completely sure about yet. I don't know really what I could build behind the Fountain to prevent Guests from just watching at a big Grassland. Maybe a Reptile House but I will maybe need a Eternity again to come up with a good Design for it. If we would have Ibexes, I could maybe build a Ibex Mountain there and maybe I could combine it with a Reptile House, so that the Reptiles are inside the Mountain. I could use Dall Sheep but the Ibex would be way more impressive and fits also way better at the Entrance because it's a European Species and I don't really like it to place Coolers or Heaters in Outdoor-Enclosures. Maybe I do even stop to separate Animals by Continent in this Zoo. There's a lot of Work to do. Maybe I could place a really big Plant House there because that Park is also partially a Botanical Garden

I mean something like this in case you wanna cover the whole gap between fountain and path, so no grass is visible anymore. Makes it look a little more interesting than when it's all completely flat imo.

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Oh and this is what I went with now...I mean I like it but yeah, not what I actually wanted.

Zwischenablage02.jpg

I mean something like this in case you wanna cover the whole gap between fountain and path, so no grass is visible anymore. Makes it look a little more interesting than when it's all completely flat imo.

View attachment 186186

Oh and this is what I went with now...I mean I like it but yeah, not what I actually wanted.

View attachment 186187
That new Path looks better than expected. I think you could add some Plants and/or Statues in the Edges of your Fountain. It's a interesting Design

Back
Top Bottom