(Optional) guest limit for walk-in habitats

It would be so helpful if we could set a guest limit for walk-in habitats (for example if we click on the guest gate). I love the idea of habitats that guests can enter to see the animals up close, but this way animals tend to get stressed easily. I know you can set a guest limit for the whole zoo, but this doesn't solve the specific problem - I do want a big zoo with many guests etc. (need that cash 😉), but I want to protect my animals from big crowds in their home. With a limit, guests would still have the opportunity to meet the animals up close and personal - but without disturbing them.

Thank you :)

We have so many amazing walk-through animals in the game that end up not being walk-through because of this. I would really love a setting that sets a cap for the number of people allowed inside a habitat at any point in time. In real life, there are employees that specifically check and maintain this kind of data and determine how many people from the queue they will allow in next. So yes yes yes, please, let us limit the number of people or have a queue system.

Another thing that annoys me with stress is, I can't see much difference between neutral and shy animals. They all seem to get stressed really quickly. I wish the difference was more apparent and actually have an effect on gameplay. Right now both neutral and shy animals get the exact same enclosure design with one sided glass and be quiet signs.

I agree! I would also like directional markers for the habitat paths, to make them one-way. The game can already handle Guests queuing up and going one way to get onto a ride so perhaps the devs can expand on that mechanic.

I agree with both the number cap and the one way!

Also, if that mechanic is added by clicking on the guest gate itself, could a mechanic also be added that it charges the guest fan entrance fee? We could make areas where only "Premium" members could get to. There was this mechanic in PC too, but it was through a seperate path, and I know my local zoo sells bracelets at the entrances and info booths that grant you backstage access.

i agree with this. i have trouble with my Walk In Lemur Habitat! They Keep stressing out making my zoo reputation down. so, i would love this idea!

I also think they need to tone down the stress levels of some animals, or at least let it reduce over time as the animal gets used to its surroundings. It's frustrating seeing small antelope fleeing from visitors every five minutes when in reality they are usually fine in zoos even with people watching them. Animals born in captivity especially would be exposed to this their whole lives, so it would be nice if this 'feature' was reworked into something less intense.

Hello, coming back with the same wish. Simple toggle for maximum guests in each walk-in habitat would do. Or maybe bring back fast pass from PlanCo and let them pay, lol.

I love this idea so much and, I'm no game developer but, I would assume it's not that hard to implement. The pathways in my walk-in habitat always get way too crowded. That's my main issue, the crowds on a 4m path.

Top Bottom