Order of preference for desired additions to the game! (aquatic / aviary / coat variation)

1) coat variations
2) animals from all over the world currently missing in the game (kangaroo, koala, eurasian lynx,...
3) aquatic/land animals - otters, penguins,...
98) aquatic - fish
99) birds

According to birds, Actually i like for example eagles in reality, i just think it will not be fun to build a big Cages for them in game.
Also i love a big sea aquariums in reality, where you can walk through under water tunel and watch the big fish like sharks live in their natural habitat.
But I do not like how animals like dolphins and orcas are at zoos - everyday making dances and fun for People in a concrete tank.

• Coat variations
  • Aviary update
  • Aquatic update
I'm greedy and would love all three, but I really, really want those coat variations, especially for flamingos, reindeer, llamas and wolves.

1. Aquatic. Underwater motion and diving animations are much needed. Give me 1-2 penguins, 1 seal, 1 sea lion, 1 otter, 1 sirenian and a couple of freshwater fishes to enrich semi-aquatic enclosures (sturgeon, carp) and I'd be more than satisfied.

2. Aviaries. Some kind of pre-set aviaries (with 6-8 different sizes and shapes) and a system like the JWE's Pterosaurs would be enough for me. Also add 2D flying animations for bigger 'habitat' birds like flamingos and potential storks, cranes, etc. Shouldn't be extremely hard to implement.

3. Coat variations. It'd be very welcome too, however, for me, only wolves, llamas and maybe wild dogs feel really lacking in this aspect. Other animals are fine as they are.

Last edited:
Also add 2D flying animations for bigger 'habitat' birds like flamingos and potential storks, cranes, etc. Shouldn't be extremely hard to implement
What do you mean with 2D flying Animations? Also Storks could be even introduced without a Flying System because I think at least in Germany some Zoos do keep White Storks without a Roof. They can fly wherever they want because they come back all the time if I remember correctly

What do you mean with 2D flying Animations? Also Storks could be even introduced without a Flying System because I think at least in Germany some Zoos do keep White Storks without a Roof. They can fly wherever they want because they come back all the time if I remember correctly

I mean what we had in Planet Zoo's unmentionable predecessor with different species of birds. Basically, making birds be able to fly horizontally, parallel to the ground at...say 1m height. This wouldn't require implmenting a 3D model, 'just' making new animations. This could apply to the current flying birds we have now, as well as potential galliformes, cranes...and most big-ish marshlands typical birds (storks, spoonbills, ibis, herons, cormorants, pelicans...even ducks). This would allow including these birds under the 'habitat animal' label, too.

It's not ideal but it's better than what we currently have, nonetheless.

Last edited:
I mean what we had in Planet Zoo's unmentionable predecessor with different species of birds. Basically, making birds be able to fly horizontally, parallel to the ground at...say 1m height. This wouldn't require implmenting a 3D model, 'just' making new animations. This could apply to the current flying birds we have now, as well as potential galliformes, cranes...and most big-ish marshlands typical birds (storks, spoonbills, ibis, herons, cormorants, pelicans...even ducks). This would allow including these birds under the 'habitat animal' label, too.

It's not ideal but it's better than what we currently have, nonetheless.
Flamingos can already do something similar in the Game as Jumping Animation😉
But I agree. This would be great if 3D flying isn't possible. Maybe they could even start with 2D flying and then try to change it into 3D flying

Top Bottom