General / Off-Topic Other good space games?

Kerbal Space Program is fantastic, although I think it plays better on the keyboard.

G

While I've got a HOTAS setup, I play KSP with an Xbox controller. I don't like keyboard as having analog controls are useful, but the full HOTAS is too much trouble to "get into" as a lot of time is spent waiting for rendezvous and what not.

Amazing game. Gives me a real sense of accomplishment.

I would like to suggest Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. Is pretty much a straight forward campaign, but I've had a lot of fun with it and it gave me some wonderful gaming moments. It can be found at GOG.com.

It's a good game, and I wish more would be made like it. I'm actually tired of all these 'space sims' that put players into tiny little fightercraft.

I want a hard sci-fi game with tactical and strategic combat, that looks more like Harpoon or Jane's Fleet Command rather than a WWII sim in space.

It's a good game, and I wish more would be made like it. I'm actually tired of all these 'space sims' that put players into tiny little fightercraft.

I want a hard sci-fi game with tactical and strategic combat, that looks more like Harpoon or Jane's Fleet Command rather than a WWII sim in space.

Homeworld Remastered out end of the year. Can't wait.

Think I'm going to have to dip into SC....I was hoping for a bit more combat in ED, but looks like I'll need to have both. I'll enjoy exploring the ED universe, and enjoy shooting stuff in SC, perfect :)

Top Bottom