Newcomer / Intro Out of fuel

Had to blow myself up in the end :( It then gave me 2 choices, 1 was the free space ship back at where you started out in the begining & the other was your old one back with all its fixtures minus any cargo and cartography for a fee, in this case of 900 credits, but i was a bit short and it loaned me some? Insurance maybe? Looks like i have to pay it back somehow, but meanwhile it takes a 10% cut on all sorts.

Anyway, I have 1000 credits, and am at a space station that kits spaceships out, but i can't find a fuel scoop mentioned in the station services part. i have two spare mount points and if i click to add something it offers me all sorts of very costly items like special scanner or interdiction stuff, but i dont see fuel scoops. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Might be there's not a fuel scoop at this exact station, try another one. Most of them should have the basic one. You were looking at the internal components right?

I have usually gotten away from interdictions + no shield means you are lighter and can jump farther. But you shoudl always be aware of the dangers. I've had a few tight spots for sure. Always keep money saved for insurance when you start to earn it.

Top Bottom