Newcomer / Intro Outfitting: how to see own modules held at current station?

Is there a simple way in Odyssey to see what modules are stored at the current station, without having to click through every category individually and hover over them?

In Horizons/Beyond you could see all the modules in one list with the local ones at the top (no transfer time) and further-away ones had a time showing for how long they'd take to bring over.

No, there isn't. You have to check each section one at a time. It's lame.

I really can't figure out why they made it this way. I mean, if I was designing an outfitting interface, I want the obvious stuff like:

*A list of all my modules, and where they are stored (ship or station)
*A list of all modules at the current station
*A list of all engineered pulse lasers, or etc.
*A list of all my ships, with clear info on their speed, shield, modules installed, etc. (without have to go thru them one by one).
*Saved loadouts, so I can just swap between

You know, stuff like the 3rd party web sites provide.

Nope. None of that. It's frankly very poor design.

At least at this point you can get most things accomplished, which was not the case on release. I guess this is all we're gonna get.

It's irritating you can't see all modules in a single list. It's great you can select from categories when outfitting, it's much quicker this way. People who pretend everything about the UI is better/worse than in Horizons are tiresome.

To whomever needs to hear this: This is the newcomers forum. Either help them out or move to the DD forum if you just want to continue some endless crusade against a dlc of a computergame you are bitterly angry about. On behalf of people who are here to have fun, thanks.

Careful now, you don't want all those people jumping in with their "Odyssey is amazingly wonderful how dare you say anything negative about this gift from god" stuff.

;)

To whomever needs to hear this: This is the newcomers forum. Either help them out or move to the DD forum if you just want to continue some endless crusade against a dlc of a computergame you are bitterly angry about. On behalf of people who are here to have fun, thanks.

... nailed it - if only my lottery number predictions would work ... ;)

*A list of all my modules, and where they are stored (ship or station)
*A list of all modules at the current station
*A list of all engineered pulse lasers, or etc.
*A list of all my ships, with clear info on their speed, shield, modules installed, etc. (without have to go thru them one by one).
*Saved loadouts, so I can just swap between
🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ I'm hoping these too.... but given that these not even exists in Horizon, I give up and live with it.

I liked ED, but it dose have its shortcomings.....

Top Bottom