OW! My exploration!

So what's going on with FSS? Every time I try to zoom in the FSS goes all wobbly and shrinks into a thin straight line.

First module priorities and auto-shields, not to mention no ammonia world discoveries for the codex.....now this? It wasn't happening right away after the update. Then started happening occasionally, now it happens all the time.

FSS is totally broken now. I haven't been able to play since the April update....patch fixed the problem finally and now NEW bugs to keep me from playing?

Good thing NMS just announced VR support. Elite will finally have some competition for my time, and more importantly MY WALLET.

Who hates explorers at FDev?

Last edited:
So what's going on with FSS? Every time I try to zoom in the FSS goes all wobbly and shrinks into a thin straight line.

First module priorities and auto-shields, not to mention no ammonia world discoveries for the codex.....now this? It wasn't happening right away after the update. Then started happening occasionally, now it happens all the time.

FSS is totally broken now.

Known issue. Hopefully will be fixed quickly.

This is how mine looks like. Finally i can bend the universe around myself!
NEET.png

A "solution" that tends to work for me is to change my position by a couple of dozen or hundred Ly - if I can feel bothered to do so. Means that if I have something worth visiting/probing, I will fly there and do that. If I happen to remember, I will give the FSS another try - so far that used to work.
Then again, yesterday I also was a few times in the situation that nothing of value was around, and I deemed a few potential terraformables not worth it (have already >1.6billion worth of scan data and >20klys from inhabited space) => disappointed jumped on to the next system...

You have to wonder if the games reached a critical mass,it’s getting really complex on the front end,heaven knows what it’s like under the hood!

Hello folks,

I made a post about this in another thread but just in case it was missed, I'll let you know here.

We've notified the team about some of the issues with the FSS since the most recent patch and they are currently investigating.

We'll hopefully have an update for you soon!

Thanks Will (y)

Hello folks,

I made a post about this in another thread but just in case it was missed, I'll let you know here.

We've notified the team about some of the issues with the FSS since the most recent patch and they are currently investigating.

Hopefully they will fix the orbit lines in VR not showing up at the same time.

Confirmed - I have experienced this as well. I just can’t be bothered to use the new bug-upvoting system. I reported a different bug there already and found the process so painfully tedious to do, dare I call it “bug reporting grind?”, that I simply do not want to do it again.

Yeah, my FSS was going wonky looking for HGEs.

It is most definitely better to just use the nav beacon at the moment. Lol

I'm glad I did set off on an exploration trip like I planned though...!

Hello folks,

thanks Will!

FSS is totally broken now. I haven't been able to play since the April update....patch fixed the problem finally and now NEW bugs to keep me from playing?

Good thing NMS just announced VR support. Elite will finally have some competition for my time, and more importantly MY WALLET.

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom