Paid for ED Xbox One Edition ...but it won't show in my game library?!

I've long looked forward to play Elite Dangerous on Xbox One as well ,but .....even though I registered, bought the game (for some £25) there's -no- trace of the game what so ever on my Xbox One.

Have I been ripped off by Frontier and Microsoft? Paying for a game I didn't get?

That is an issue you will need to take up with Microsoft support. I don't think anybody at Frontier can help with that aspect of sales since it is on Xbox

I've long looked forward to play Elite Dangerous on Xbox One as well ,but .....even though I registered, bought the game (for some £25) there's -no- trace of the game what so ever on my Xbox One.

Have I been ripped off by Frontier and Microsoft? Paying for a game I didn't get?

Where did you bought it? Via the WWW, or over the XboxLive store? What region? is you xbox on the same region settings? Did you already played the free version on xbox? if so, that is the game you are looking for.

Where did you bought it? Via the WWW, or over the XboxLive store? What region? is you xbox on the same region settings? Did you already played the free version on xbox? if so, that is the game you are looking for.

Mmh, now there's something I didn't consider, region.
Norwegian settings on a Norwegian console)

Thanks for the feedback all of you, I'll be certain to check the settings next ,then talk to Xbox Support :)

- - - Updated - - -

*Update, after changing region to UK, I can finally download and play Elite Dangerous Game preview :)

Thanks for the tips in regards to region

Last edited:
Top Bottom