Party in the Park SATURDAY + Tune in again tomorrow!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends,

Thank you so much for tuning in with us today! It was amazing to build our community park together and the items you've submitted to Workshop were absolutely stunning. Don't worry if your item hasn't been shown yet; we still have another 3 hour livestream tomorrow and will have lots of time to get around to yours [big grin].

If you still want to participate with Party in the Park, you can do so by:
  • Creating a centrepiece to commemorate our community weekend (medium size, it will go on a little island in the middle of our park)
  • Submitting any shops, buildings, or coasters to us
When you save things to Workshop, make sure you either name it CENTREPIECE or PARTYINTHEPARK, and then submit the Steam URL to community@frontier.co.uk!

You still have loads of time to play Planet Coaster right now, so if you haven't done so yet, make sure to get the game from Steam this second and join us for the ride - also, tune in again tomorrow at 6PM BST for more community building fun!

We love you, have a wonderful evening [heart]

[video=youtube;FohCsYfBgSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FohCsYfBgSM[/video]

SATURDAY Workshop items:
Winning blueprint park by Laurence_Coles
Accelerator - Silvarett
Brewery Drink Shop - Coastercad
Clocktower Building - de-lady-signer
Fairytale Houses Hats - Thim_V
Fantasyland Welcome Book - Crybio
Fountain 2 the Mermaids - Games4Tom
Pirate Village - Games4Tom
Pirate Village Entrance - TillieTwos
Royal Gazebo - GametimeUK
Scandinavian Information - Schnitzel321
Teacup ride skin - ZenithTeam
Topiary House - Jinatha
Venetian Garden ride skin - Games4Tom
Watermill - meernakh
Wing Coaster - James

P.S. If I've missed any of your items that we used in today's stream, please comment below. I couldn't decipher Ed's handwriting...

P.P.S. I will update this post with a link to today's stream once it's finished processing! Night night x

Last edited:
THANK YOU so much for the stream ED & BO, you're amazing!!

Have a great evening, too and c u tomorrow [yesnod]

Sorry that I missed a great part of the stream live - had some swimming to attend to, but I just caught up a bit; the stream turned out awesome [squeeeeee][up] Really loving this as a way of increasing community interaction, everybody did a great job on the blueprints.

Sorry that I missed a great part of the stream live - had some swimming to attend to, but I just caught up a bit; the stream turned out awesome [squeeeeee][up] Really loving this as a way of increasing community interaction, everybody did a great job on the blueprints.

Your new coaster is amazing, Silvarett! So cool to have it in the community park!

and thanks for the compliment!

Was brilliant! You both did a great job. (Sorry about the "Dave Brent" crack Ed, but there are moments...[wink])
Hope we get to see lots of Material from the 'Thrill Seekers' tomorrow. Its nice seeing the work from the Veteran's but I think we should let the new peeps get their work shown.
So, are they making you Stream on some kind of i5 with 8Gig then?. Things seemed to get very choppy towards the end.

I'm an utter -head and missed it, I'm afraid, (vodka was my priority this Saturday night apparently) . I saw about 5 mins and I checked in on YouTube to say hello but then was away. I'll try to be there tomorrow to give my support. Vodka is still my driving force tonight so I bid all you good folk good night lol [heart][big grin][up]X

Ed and his handwritting lol

Mine is missing.
Modern Park Fountain with Restrooms - SPRidley

Link to the workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776023004

Proud of having my Fountian restrooms besides you Accelerator coaster [haha]

Meh... this is so unfair :( I would love to have a shot at this but i have to work over the weekend. :( Oh well, have to play the Spectator Role once again.

Hey all. I see that Bo has said at the bottom of the OP that a link is coming, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss it. Does anyone have the link for today's live stream? I was able to watch the stream from yesterday, and loved it. However, I heard Bo and Ed mention FaceBook Livestream and YouTube, and I've never participated in a Live Stream before, so just trying to find a link before it starts in a few hours.
Thanks in Advance. And, GREAT JOB everyone. I've had a great time with your amazing Workshop items.

Last edited:
Hey all. I see that Bo has said at the bottom of the OP that a link is coming, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss it. Does anyone have the link for today's live stream? I was able to watch the stream from yesterday, and loved it. However, I heard Bo and Ed mention FaceBook Livestream and YouTube, and I've never participated in a Live Stream before, so just trying to find a link before it starts in a few hours.
Thanks in Advance. And, GREAT JOB everyone. I've had a great time with your amazing Workshop items.

They are always live at https://www.youtube.com/PlanetCoaster/live/

As for the new Facebook thingy, I have no idea. [wacky]

You shoud be in the "Overview" Section of the Channel. Press "F5" from time to time to Refresh. If they go live at 6pm (my time) then the livestream should appear.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I have updated my original post with yesterday's video :) enjoy!

Live tonight at 6PM BST on our official YouTube channel.

Facebook live is something we are setting up, in future will most likely be on Friday afternoon and should automatically pop up on your Facebook home feed if you have 'liked' the Planet Coaster page.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you Bo and Ed for these wonderful livestreams. I'm looking forward to the next one in a few hours! [big grin] [up]

9RdoZac.jpg

Alllll.........most! [tongue]

Thanks Bo and Ed!! That was a nice weekend! So much fun just watching you 2 interacting with us and eachother! [big grin][heart]

Last edited:
Top Bottom