Pass the Park Activity!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello PlanCo Fam!

We hope you are taking care and looking after yourselves.

As we are working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we aren't able to do our streams - which we really love doing! We miss getting to hang out with you all in the chat, so we thought why not bring everyone together for a project?

Some of you will remember partaking in Pass the Park before, but in case you haven't, here's the idea:
Wonderful master builder Shiftzie will be kicking off this Pass the Park, by creating an entrance! After Shiftzie has finished, they will upload the park to the Steam Workshop and tag the next person. That person will build something in the park, upload it to the Steam Workshop, and tag the next person, and so on! Our goal is to create a brilliant community park, with people who have been here since the Alpha, to people who have only started dabbling into Planet Coaster recently. You can make a coaster, a shop, or something else entirely, such as a decoration or the exterior of a ride. To make sure you don't take on more than the time-frame permits, we're asking people to limit themselves to one creation. If the project goes well and people are happy to be tagged again, you may get the chance to add more creations! We'd love to see a full, bustling park! We'd also like to add, feel free to terraform and add paths!

The only limit is your imagination... and time. Once you are tagged, please upload the park onto the Steam Workshop with your addition within 48 hours! That way, we can make sure that the park doesn't stagnate and everyone gets to put their own creations in the park! If you're tagged and don't think you'll be able to make the deadline, tag someone else without uploading to the Steam Workshop, so they'll work on the park the person previous to you uploaded instead.

Want to take part? We'd love you to! Please register your interest in taking part here, with this Google Form. After that, we will keep track using this Google Doc, which people will be able to view and keep track of. To help the Planet Coaster Community Team keep on track of who has the park, please comment on the Google Doc by using the icon in the top right corner, to the left of the share button, and comment who you have tagged.

We're hoping to get many members of the PlanCo Fam involved, so why not share this with your friends? We'll be around to answer any questions and keep you all updated on who has the park!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Can my ride take up the whole underground of the park? heehee :p
We'd love to have you on board, Tommy! I'm not sure what you could do in 48 hours, but I do know that whatever you create would make a great addition to the park!

Bit of a random idea but has something like a Discord server been considered for this? Might make it easier to remain updated with each other as well as the park. :)
While we have not made a Discord server for this, feel free to set one up together if that would make it easier for you!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
I'm so happy to see so many sign ups! We're almost at 50! I will put all the rules on the Google Doc too so it's all in one place, but for now, Shiftzie has tagged Captain Kerfuffle! :D You have until Sunday!

Top Bottom