Path planning:

I'd like them to focus on management of the game, specifically the path and movement of guests. For example if you have a prestige exhibit e.g. Lions. But the only access to viewing points of their enclosure is small paths. I'd like them to cause bottlenecks around the zoo. Which will effect guest ratings and the overall zoo's prestige as guests struggle to navigate the zoo and view animals without there being mass crowds.

I feel it will add an extra implement to the game, and will cause the user to probably plan their enclosurs as you can just plonk an exhibit and have a very long queue like in PlanCo

I think something like this will be the PZ equivalent to either/or JWE overcrowding / PlanCo excessive queue times. I suspect that there will be some kind of viewing radius for enclosures that you can boost in certain ways and you’ll have to manage that as well so guests can view more of your animals.

Perhaps guests will have individual “personalities” much like they did in planco - maybe we’ll see the return of “favourite animal” which was a mechanic in zt2, where guests have a preference for seeing a certain animal and are more likely to go that way, and some animals are higher rated in certain aspects than others.

Top Bottom