Paths to be included in blueprints

I think this would be neat - so making sure I make a thread here!

How many times have you made a cool ride with a fully themed queue and thought - hey, I'd love to share this on the workshop! But when you capture the ride and scenery and go to upload it you notice all the paths have disappeared? I can fully understand why this is the case, but for tight paths that you've designed specifically for queue-lines or general pedestrian access (especially in enclosed areas which can be tricky to do manually upon downloading the blueprint) it would be so useful to be able to pre-save these paths and just 'plop' them down with the rest of the ride/blueprint.

If you think this would be neat, lemme know, it would be nice if it made its way into the game!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I agree w/ the idea. My prob is when subscribing to a coaster that has a station and tons of scenery. If I can’t see where the entrance/exits are, or where the paths can fit, I don’t really bother with it to much. It’s great when people add fencing and/or arrows to show the way.

As much as I'd love this, it baffles me how this would work. Paths aren't exactly scenery items after all. [where is it]

Perhaps it could be like RCT3 where you select an area and EVERYTHING in that area gets saved to a blueprint?

I have to say that I tend to build rides with easy entrance/exit and then lay/theme a path as I feel I want it at the time. Of course, this does mean that I don't theme pathways as much as I should/could.

RCT3 had very different 3d landscape. It was basically like rct 1-2 but with more degrees for angling the squares.

Planco is a gigantic leap beyond that.

Top Bottom