Payment

Hi,

got a big problem since a few days. I'm running passenger transports for making money. But since a few days when delivering the passanger to his destination, I'm not able to collect my payment. I only can abort the mission and won't get paid. So whats the problem ???:mad:

Hi,

got a big problem since a few days. I'm running passenger transports for making money. But since a few days when delivering the passanger to his destination, I'm not able to collect my payment. I only can abort the mission and won't get paid. So whats the problem ???:mad:

That seems odd. Have you tried closing the game and re-logging?

I had an issue a few days ago where a station wouldn't come out of lock down for me, even though for the rest of my wing it was fine. And even when I log off and switch from open play to closed play it still didn't update. But actually closing the game and restarting my connection to the servers fixed it.

The only other thing I can think of is you're at the wrong station lol. But I'm sure you know what you're doing.

How do you know you can only abort the mission? You are going to the passenger lounge to hand in ? What happens when you go to the passenger lounge - it doesn't even have the option to abort (unless it's v.different on the PS4)

do the missions have a material or data reward? if yes, you need inventory space (left hand panel).

what does the right hand panel say about the mission in detail view? something like "not enough ... space"?

Top Bottom