PvP Peak Reverb

No synths on torps is one of the reason they're not OP. If I could keep cranking them out, the high risk - high reward nature of them would be way outa whack.

Yeah and instant arming and at least 600m/s on them. You should at least be able to high cap engineer them.

Or just ram everybody to death. Maybe the station could do that for me while im busy doing important stuff like mat/mission 9870000000.1 .or rebuilding my overheating forum avatar

Falter

Banned
Asking for premiums when you're Webgear / Touch of Grey / Tall Cool One.
That's a 🤦

Choose to learn to fly instead, please.

My biggest question though. What made you change your CMDR name and forum names to try to hide who you are and what you've done this time? It's a big think that one. You still exhibit the same patterns in game and on the forums, so it's not like you're actually changing your identity except to those whom you try to impression.

Last edited:
Falter i think there is only 1 obvious difference btween our entire approach to the game.

Toggling.

Youre full fa off and good enough to get away with it, but,

If you ever faught you, the you that toggled (effectively) would ultimately survive. Imo

Togglable multi-axial impedance.
Reclaim the inside half of your inertial performance.

Tldr, the Stig is also pretty good under brakes.!

Last edited:

Falter

Banned
Falter i think there is only 1 obvious difference btween our entire approach to the game.

Toggling.

Youre full fa off and good enough to get away with it, but,

If you ever faught you, the you that toggled (effectively) would ultimately survive. Imo

Togglable multi-axial impedance.
Reclaim the inside half of your inertial performance.

Tldr, the Stig is also pretty good under brakes.!

I don't think a me who fought me with toggle would win, actually I don't "think," I know.
Gunships don't benefit from toggling since toggle stops your momentum in the same time it takes to stop in full FAoff at the trade off of losing all of your acceleration and momentum. My style is extremely aggressive anyways, and a toggle Gunship relies on pitch which makes it extremely predictable - kinda like how Replicant (my main failed apprentice,) flies his copy cat version of my build.
Toggling, for the most part IS the weaker form of flight. In that it generally stops your momentum and makes you easier, actually FAR easier to predict, or it puts you into a reverse vector throwing off your PA aim unless the person is actively chasing you.
(Like how CMDRs Unrealjay and Lego Robot fly.)

I sigh when seeing toggle pilots because it's an indication that I'm fighting someone who doesn't understand flight vectors, and will inevitably end up being someone who thinks they do. And, I especially sigh when seeing anyone in a Federal Murderbrick do it too. Especially the FAS which is so much better without toggle.
In fact, the one video "tutorial" offered by the pilot we know I'm referencing who says that "toggle FAS," is good, literally makes me vomit with that kind of horrendous advice.
While, granted:
(Not everyone can fully fly in Full FAOFF or even understand their vectors to even fully be able to fly in Full FAoff effectively, If you're going to fly FAon with toggle, then STAY in FAon.)

Don't hybrid the two, since you actively make your flight worse. Especially in hull tanks when your main form of defense is your hull.
You just end up being extremely predictable and easy to vector against.

Within a murderbrick flight model i'll fully admit a stall toggle is a great way to start getting dead,

But i have found that subtle applications of a stutter or flutter slip can be the bomb for inside transitions, and the cross over guns passes from your aggressive beta move.
I use it offensively not defensively, especially on my sr fas.
Certainly not trying to be that guy. I love watching you fly.

Falter

Banned
(...)Certainly not trying to be that guy.(...)

You're all good dude, no harm or offense was taken.
I think I just explained / over-explained stuff in the way I do that caused my statement to seem combative.

I mean, after all I don't even aim or judge my vector like the normal pilot either.
I don't rely on seeing where I'm shooting; I watch my sensors, and they tell me where to shoot and if I can

1: Line up target on sensors
2: Check craft's orientation
3: Adjust vector to compensate

Shoot
After all, my aggressive strategy of flight involves predicting and being 3 or 5 "moves" ahead of my opponent / opponents.

Last edited:
You fly the FGS well, Falter. But as someone who is new to the PvP scene I gotta ask; why is every fight so salty and toxic? I'm sensing history but you'd come off looking so much better if you were humble about it.

I dunno, I just don't buy into the mentality I guess.

Also I fly a FGS with a HOTAS and I'm trying to get better with fixed, would you mind me adding you and winging up or maybe a few friendly duels? I cant hit much if I go entirely FAoff but I'm getting better. I genrally use FAoff when I need to turn and track better but then turn it on to better aim.

Personally i never bother with backstories. I just watch the apex predator in each ship.
Which inevitably leads me to right here. If salt helps that process im good with that too.

Last edited:

Falter

Banned
You fly the FGS well, Falter. But as someone who is new to the PvP scene I gotta ask; why is every fight so salty and toxic? I'm sensing history but you'd come off looking so much better if you were humble about it.

I dunno, I just don't buy into the mentality I guess.

Also I fly a FGS with a HOTAS and I'm trying to get better with fixed, would you mind me adding you and winging up or maybe a few friendly duels? I cant hit much if I go entirely FAoff but I'm getting better. I genrally use FAoff when I need to turn and track better but then turn it on to better aim.

There's 3 years of hate and cyber bullying against me that I never bother talking about because it involves having to explain the disinformation about me, 'Ad Nauseum.' Granted, I don't pretend to be humble or shy about what I am and can do, but if anything I just exude confidence and have a different way of talking.
After all, I do oppose the META, and my goal is to eventually turn it on it's head since I don't think it is META at all.

"You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs."
I challenge the status quo like no other. And, any hate about me typically is spun very much to make me out to be some boogeyman due to that pilot's own anger and actual choices.

I don't mind adding you for stuff or whatever, and if you already sent me a friend request just confirm so that I know your CMDR name here.
I usually keep a long list of pending friend requests since I get a lot of them. Most I just let constantly pend. You can also get in touch with me on discord too at:

FalterXV89#4337

Last edited:
[You fly the FGS well, Falter. But as someone who is new to the PvP scene I gotta ask; why is every fight so salty and toxic? I'm sensing history but you'd come off looking so much better if you were humble about it.]
tenor.gif

I think ‘ol Falter is just as famous(if not MORE famous) for that loveable personality as he is for flying an FGS in PvP.

It’s part of the character, man. Adds some spice. Embrace it.

You're all good dude, no harm or offense was taken.
I think I just explained / over-explained stuff in the way I do that caused my statement to seem combative.

I mean, after all I don't even aim or judge my vector like the normal pilot either.
I don't rely on seeing where I'm shooting; I watch my sensors, and they tell me where to shoot and if I can

1: Line up target on sensors
2: Check craft's orientation
3: Adjust vector to compensate

Shoot
After all, my aggressive strategy of flight involves predicting and being 3 or 5 "moves" ahead of my opponent / opponents.
Cool. I fly similarly but love to use the centrapedal slingshot off the inside roll.
Im lazy

Falter

Banned
[You fly the FGS well, Falter. But as someone who is new to the PvP scene I gotta ask; why is every fight so salty and toxic? I'm sensing history but you'd come off looking so much better if you were humble about it.]
tenor.gif

I think ‘ol Falter is just as famous(if not MORE famous) for that loveable personality as he is for flying an FGS in PvP.

It’s part of the character, man. Adds some spice. Embrace it.

Damn your discord server's channels are literally chalk full of the lies and narratives against me. Man, that was an interesting read. You got that "vegetable named person" literally spewing the false narrative against me to people I don't even know or whom I won't even meet.

That's crazy. Man, I knew the hate was real, but sometimes I just gotta' shake my head at some of the salt.

Note: offtopic rebuttal, unrelated to OP
Well, to be fair, that was the ‘unmoderated salt and s***posting’ section. You were mentioned a few times, but that’s to be expected, being a well known personality.

Compared to the chats about some of the less-than-savory people we meet over here on Xbox, I’d say what was said about you was quite mild.

Personally, I haven’t had a whole lot of contact with you beyond some forum action, and to be honest, I can’t say I got the best first impression. Perhaps some day I’ll get to know you better than what I’ve seen. I’m still trying to maintain an open mind about it all. I simply don’t know you well enough to form a definite opinion. If I ever make it to PC, perhaps that will change. For now, I remain optimistic, yet still on the fence.

What others think or say about you, well, there isn’t much I can do about that. Keep in mind my server isn’t a faction based one, there’s people from everywhere in there. You’ll find plenty of unique opinions in there.

I know you don’t have much use for an Xbox based event server, especially considering there are people who aren’t quite fans of yours in there, but like everyone else, you are more than welcome to hang out.

If you wish to come in and prove them wrong, or maybe just troll them a little, be my guest. All I ask is you use the proper section though, in the off chance that you do go that route.

If there’s anything you’d like to clarify directly, I’m open to a PM. I’m all for hearing both sides of any disagreement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom