Peak - Visitors List - V1.0

PEAK - Systae Free AA-A h1 - Official Visitors List (link)

Post your visit to Peak here.

3180.5 LY above the galactic plane, this was as of October 17th 3304 the highest known system. It is now ranked #3 for systems you can visit.
Since then, we have discovered Dryee Free AA-A H4 (+3299LY). Note a high jump range is required to reach that one and return.
And also Systeia Free AA-A H2 (+3450LY); reachable but without a return path.
One more is excluded, without route to or from: HIP 57951 (39,518.34 ly)

(ignore the OP, just post in whatever format you want. I might rep you, I might not.)

edit: add known highest systems to date.

Last edited:
BaronCrusher - 1 Mar 3305

7Lr1Im9.png

PEAK - Systae Free AA-A h1 - Official Visitors List (link)

3180.5 LY above the galactic plane, this is (currently) the highest known system.

The highest system from which one can return is Dryee Free AA-A H4 (+3299LY); I think this has a pretty high range requirement (~80LY). The highest system reachable on a one-way trip is Systeia Free AA-A H2 (+3450LY), but then of course you're coming back via the rebuy screen. Peak is still a very cool place and rather more accessible than those other two!

Reaching Peak is aided by nearby neutron stars. My jump range is 75. My route to Pleak included:
Systae Free AA-A h3 (Star) 218ly
Systae Free TD-T e3-7 71ly
Systae Free FG-Y g2 (Star) 254ly
and then Peak Systae Free AA-A h1 (Star) 117ly

the return route is a bit more difficult, and requires some jumponium:
The route I took back included
Systae Free FG-Y g2 (Star) 117ly
Systae Free FG-Y g12 132ly
Systae Free EG-Y g3 73ly
Systae Free VJ-R e4-12 141ly

Enjoy the trip.

Reaching Peak is aided by nearby neutron stars. My jump range is 75. My route to Pleak included:
Systae Free AA-A h3 (Star) 218ly
Systae Free TD-T e3-7 71ly
Systae Free FG-Y g2 (Star) 254ly
and then Peak Systae Free AA-A h1 (Star) 117ly

the return route is a bit more difficult, and requires some jumponium:
The route I took back included
Systae Free FG-Y g2 (Star) 117ly
Systae Free FG-Y g12 132ly
Systae Free EG-Y g3 73ly
Systae Free VJ-R e4-12 141ly

Enjoy the trip.
So, a 64 LY ship can go there, but it may be a one way ticket. At least your route back needs longer range.

Have to ask: what’s the lowest possible system that can be returned from, for those wanting to complete the set? I know there was a DW2 sidetrip to Kyli Flyuae ZE-A g15 (-3,128ly), and I’ll be making that trip (and Peak) as soon as the Anchorage gains a shipyard to let me bring my ‘conda in, but is there anything that beats that..?

Synaulooe AA-A h2 at -3341ly was my lowest. For a retrun you need 79ly jump range and jumponium to do the jump back to Synaulooe CL-Y G10 (158ly).
There maybe are lower reachable systems with return possible, i dont know.

Top Bottom