Peregrina Aristocrats

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The system permit for Peregrina is issued by the Peregrina Aristocrats, or would be if they were in a system close enough to Peregrina.
What would be the best course to get PA into HIP 18609?

Probably the easiest would be to get them to expand from Peregrina. Though it does look like it would be challenged (as I think would any attempt to expand them elsewhere).

Oh look - lots of EDO bases in Peregrina 😈

Usually, the reason why a permit-issuing faction is not present in any system where they can give away the permit, is because a player group has gone to a lot of trouble and effort to eradicate them. Usually, it's a player group that's claimed the permit-issuing faction as their own, and wish to create a retaliation-proof base of operations.

Usually, such a faction was once present in those systems. Attempting to expand them will be difficult, as those systems they were formely present in will be de-priorotized for expansion targetting.

Somehow I think my cunning plan to expand the Aristos from Peregrina may meet some resistance:

1630486332084.png

Though it doesn't seem to be a large group ...

1630486362112.png

88k bounties is nothing. Especially in Peregrina, where you'll be hard-pressed to find any Aristocrat ships to kill due to their low influence. Looks like the system is just extremely low traffic, so if there is anyone opposing the Aristocrats, they aren't around at the moment.

I got my permit just a couple of months ago from HIP 18609 (I even wrote it down in my notepad I keep by my desk). Lot's of other people claim the same from the comments in the ED Wiki page.
What I do remember is that the permit mission wasn't just handed to me as soon as I hit allied, and it took a few trips out there before it was actually offered.

I got my permit just a couple of months ago from HIP 18609 (I even wrote it down in my notepad I keep by my desk). Lot's of other people claim the same from the comments in the ED Wiki page.
What I do remember is that the permit mission wasn't just handed to me as soon as I hit allied, and it took a few trips out there before it was actually offered.
PA aren't there any more, so not sure how you expect that to work ...

The aristocrats are only present in Arietis Sector EQ-Y C-17. At 1%. I don't seem to be making any progress improving on that, either.

I had to submit a ticket for it, they made me do a bunch of trouble shooting during the Hidden Mission so I missed out on the Mbooni Permit, then finally just gave it to me.

it is a little frustrating that there's only ONE system with said faction present. however, perseverance i guess lol
I too am now doing runs between stations, waiting 15 mins, logging in and out. trying to get the permit mission to spawn.

Peregrina Aristocrats have retreated from Arietis Sector EQ-Y c17 after the last tick. They only exist in Peregrina now.

Support mentioned they are looking into this... considering i was one of many who raised a ticket regarding this, in which they manual gave me the permit. Was even prepared to show i was allied to the permit giving faction.

maybe worth a shot ....

I was doing mission for the aristocrats, was allied to them. Went back to Arietis Sector EQ-Y c17 and they were no longer a faction at Martins Observatory. Had to abandon the missions and now am in friendly status with them.
Now they only exist in Peregrina.

Support mentioned they are looking into this... considering i was one of many who raised a ticket regarding this, in which they manual gave me the permit. Was even prepared to show i was allied to the permit giving faction.

maybe worth a shot ....

Opened a ticket. Got told they believe they found a fix. Nothing concrete if it'll make it into update 8.
(Wording was roughly "Thinking we're planning to hopefully have it in the next update")
Well we'll know if its in the next update when it drops.

So all that we can do now is to wait and see.

Opened a ticket. Got told they believe they found a fix. Nothing concrete if it'll make it into update 8.
(Wording was roughly "Thinking we're planning to hopefully have it in the next update")
Well we'll know if its in the next update when it drops.

So all that we can do now is to wait and see.
If they're just fixing the confusion about 15 vs 20 ly, that won't help with Peregrina anymore. Although it would certainly help more broadly with making permits a bit more consistently available, including if the PA is ever allowed to expand out of there again.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom