Petition to officially rename 'Diso' to 'Disco'

Rename Diso to Disco?

• Yeah, gnarly man, totally up for Disco goodness!

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Boo, no, I'm old and stodgy and boring and don't like change :(

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
... or modern day disco, really. :D

I don't understand what you mean! I have a disco ball shirt in my closet and it is literally the most beautiful item in the world. For some reason my girlfriend is repulsed by it though... I can only assume it is so beautiful it blinds her with its pure grooviness.

Well this poll is proving unsurprisingly unpopular ;)

Maybe I should start a new petition to rename Lave to Lathe? Then we could start new soap brands based on the planet! Mm, love those grubworm-scented bath oils...

I don't see why not. It's already turning on its axis. :D

Maybe I should start a new petition to rename Lave to Lathe? Then we could start new soap brands based on the planet! Mm, love those grubworm-scented bath oils...

Didn't you already mangle its pronunciation a different way in your interview?

If we're picking on the second tech, maybe we should be setting a bounty on Commander Grey and when we catch him, sending him out in the orange Sidewinder for a few days...;)

Maybe it would sound more creepy if I moved the ellipsis...

Getting to know you more...intimately at LaveCon.

Your disco shirt will be welcome. It will be a useful way to identify you later. :D

Evil-Look.jpg

I voted YES to DISCO! Stick it to the man!

And why does Selezen seem to have quick access to pictures of young attractive blonde women? Do you have a dungeon Dave?

I voted YES to DISCO! Stick it to the man!

And why does Selezen seem to have quick access to pictures of young attractive blonde women? Do you have a dungeon Dave?

/me looks at JohnStabler ...

"Yep, another one for the airlock ... without a pressure suit."

I can just see it now ... we dock up, our ships get towed away and ... http://youtu.be/7JdEZoffm-Q :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Lestat

Banned
I have a way for someone to Solve this. Someone Pay the +£3,000. Name a Planet Disco and leave our Diso ALONE. Problem solved. :eek:. So there will be both Diso and Disco.

I have a way for someone to Solve this. Someone Pay the +£3,000. Name a Planet Disco and leave our Diso ALONE. Problem solved. :eek:. So there will be both Diso and Disco.

All those who want to rename Diso by Disco, could to contribute to a common fund to buy the planet +£ 3,000

;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom