physical copies?

Just a quick question are you guys planning to release this game in physical copies or just digital? I like having a physical copy but ill download if your not planning to release a physical copy.

I asked this sometime ago and I can not say it is 100% confirmed, but a physical copy will probably happen. But right now, only the download version is available.

Last edited:
I reckon phyiscal copies won't happen, unless you will activate via the frontier web site, or steam (if it happens). This leads to cheap cd keys and Frontier are keen to maximise revenue thats why Elite Dangerous went on steam after sales dipped, and proved successful. Frontier have a solid fan base and will get decent sales within out the need for Steam intially.

I understand people desire for physical copies, I haven't bought one in the last six years.

Physical copies are good for Christmas Gifts and such but as of now I understand they have no plans for physical copies.

In the end it will depend if they need the advertisement a box at a store would create.

Just a quick question are you guys planning to release this game in physical copies or just digital? I like having a physical copy but ill download if your not planning to release a physical copy.

Whats physical .... ??? Sorry I'm confused ... Oh you mean 8-Track tape .. right ...

53a0559046d5d_-_olivia-newton-john-physical.gif

Top Bottom