Scenarios Pirate Land

Grow Pirate Land into a giant park! This park is already successful, but you will have to turn it into a juggernaut by attracting thousands of guest.

293E165A7E880452F6B0CB4F1D6D46710BA844B2

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...20&searchtext=

Overview:
- This scenario requires no dlcs
- Medium difficulty. This park already has a strong cash flow. However, the goals are set pretty high, so you'll have to design an excellent park to reach them.
- Over 75 percent of the land is open for you to make it your own
- Every shop, ride, building and line is themed, so it feels like a real park.
- I left you with as much control as I could. You can change the terrain, set max limits on guest, and build anything.
- You'll have to update the park to fit the new staff needs with the anniversary update. It should be a fun way to learn the new mechanics. The same goes for picnic benches
- Most of the park I made from scratch, but there were some awesome additions from other creators that I used. I added all of those contributions into a collection of rides and buildings (with a few other cool pieces of work as well). This park is part of that collection, so you can find it on this page.

The park features a Pirates of the Caribbean log ride. It also has two roller coasters. One snakes through pirate fights, cursed caves, and forts. The other is a fast dash past a navy of pirate ships and a volcano.

Good luck, and have fun! I would love to see where you took the park. Feel free to leave a comment with pictures or workshop links of what you were able to create with this scenario, and I'll definitely check it out!

seems interesting but your link doesnt work.

Am not that good into theming, but i got a few ideas and i definatly will look at it once your link will be corrected.

EDIT:

here is the correct link to you scenario : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1208146220

Ill post again once i'll have play a bit

edit 2:

unfortunalty your park contain some of the spooky theme dlc wich i didnt bought yet because I feel its a bit expensive, waiting for it to be on sale.

p7PT93N.jpg

Last edited:
Uh oh. I'm going to have to fix that. Yikes.... I must have accidentally used it, possibly on the colored flames. I'll fix it tomorrow and let you know when I have changed it not.

Top Bottom