Pirates are getting awfully specific with demands.....

sFXIqDU.png

Just more of awesome "procedural dialogues" strike.
One of my today's favorites:

Pirate in Sidewinder (in process of being pulverised by my Python) - "Give me 10 units of Nanofabric Insulation and it all will stop" (he exploded 2 seconds later).

I see a specific figure like that and I think that is the mortgage on his secret pirate hideout and it is 10 days over due.

Elite does not pause, even in solo. Pressing escape brings up the menu, but the game keeps going behind it.

I think he was being cheeky.

Hi, I'm a pirate who can scan your cargo, figure out my part of it and give you the market value before you can even deploy your hardpoints. Why do I pirate? What else could I do with that skillset?

Hi, I'm a pirate who can scan your cargo, figure out my part of it and give you the market value before you can even deploy your hardpoints. Why do I pirate? What else could I do with that skillset?
Feed the masses at Bethsaida?

Just more of awesome "procedural dialogues" strike.
One of my today's favorites:

Pirate in Sidewinder (in process of being pulverised by my Python) - "Give me 10 units of Nanofabric Insulation and it all will stop" (he exploded 2 seconds later).

The weird thing is that it seems, from my layman position, to be absolutely trivial to sort this stuff out. I mean, we're talking about ROUND() and IF THEN levels of complexity. When you look at what they can do with PG in Stellar Forge, and then look at the abysmal quality of PG in other domains of the game, it kinda boggles the mind...

I got it, the old "iPad" that sat between our legs pre-Horizons was a calculator....way to go FDEV....now I can't accurately calculate my extortion payments....game is ruined.

LOL, these pirate guys get funnier with every update.
I'm looking forward to some of them greeting you saying "hi, I'm Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate".

LOL, these pirate guys get funnier with every update.
I'm looking forward to some of them greeting you saying "hi, I'm Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate".
Funny you said that, because its already here.

2-3 months ago I've actually got a mission "Assassinate Guybrush Threepwood and end his reign" - however he was not a pirate template, but a VIP/celebrity in Orca - made funny dialogue "do you know who I am?", threatening to call the police and such ;)

Also recently I had mission a Pirate Lord named Baron Munchausen - in a Corvette, too.

FDev made pretty funny database of names.

Last edited:
Top Bottom