PlanCo 2 suggestions from the Toilet Chat

There are more and more things from our suggestions for PC, getting implemented in Planet Zoo.

Therefore, those will be in a PC 2 for sure and maybe even advanced versions.

Just have a look at terrain tools, restaurants, weather effects on scenery and all other new features in PZ...
I think we have good chances to get even more of those wanted features in a PC 2!

No suggestion will make it's way into PC1 because it's dead!

Now, it's up to Frontier to act and announce PC2 some day...
Till then, save your time and just wait for an announcement.

Last edited:
The amount of work involved in porting everything over to a new engine would be enormous. Might actually be easier to create a whole new game!
So I don't think they'll say it's not possible, just not practical.

What they could do is start with all the work they've already done in PZ, kind of the "base game", and then just chuck the animals and add rides!!! :ROFLMAO:

I also love Vampiro's idea of seat blocks, which could be linked together to create small or large sit down attractions. Slider bars could be employed to change the excitement, fear and nausea, and perhaps also the duration. After all, Hall of Presidents is a very different experience than the Indiana Jones Stunt show.

Last edited:
The amount of work involved in porting everything over to a new engine would be enormous. Might actually be easier to create a whole new game!
So I don't think they'll say it's not possible, just not practical.

What they could do is start with all the work they've already done in PZ, kind of the "base game", and then just chuck the animals and add rides!!! :ROFLMAO:

I also love Vampiro's idea of seat blocks, which could be linked together to create small or large sit down attractions. Slider bars could be employed to change the excitement, fear and nausea, and perhaps also the duration. After all, Hall of Presidents is a very different experience than the Indiana Jones Stunt show.

That idea would be nice for a stunt show.
I never used the stunt animatronics or car chase items before because of the lack of sense without audience watching it...

Top Bottom