Work In Progress Planco Puzzle - Pathos III

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Its my first ever Planco TMT item i created :D

Its ment as an item to decorate your shop with. It's still a WIP as i want to add some flexicolor support later on.
As soon as im satisfied with this one i will also add some more variations.

AqlzUiQ.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1583275073

nice - I wish I had the skill and thought process to try and figure this out. I just don't seem to have the focus to understand it.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
nice - I wish I had the skill and thought process to try and figure this out. I just don't seem to have the focus to understand it.

Like crowdpleaser said, it's not very difficult :D

Im a total noob with blender, but making a square box like this is quite simple.

Nice idea! I'm loving the merchandise items.

Thanks a lot!! Especially from you :D If i had only half your talent for it... pfff But thanks a lot!!

Like crowdpleaser said, it's not very difficult :D Im a total noob with blender, but making a square box like this is quite simple . . .

Especially since when you open blender there's a box already there! [yesnod] But (prior to the 2.80 beta) Blender's right-click-select / left-click-cursor default left a lot of ultra-newbies feeling incompetent to do the most basic things, things they had a years-of-competence handle on outside of 3D. Hopefully that'll get better now.

Especially since when you open blender there's a box already there! [yesnod] But (prior to the 2.80 beta) Blender's right-click-select / left-click-cursor default left a lot of ultra-newbies feeling incompetent to do the most basic things, things they had a years-of-competence handle on outside of 3D. Hopefully that'll get better now.

The right click to select is sadly still default :( they need to fix that

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I updated my previous version and did 2 more... So i have a total of 3 now but plan to do a few more.

All boxes have 3 color channels so you can flexicolor the box, the title and the pieces.

gs1Uo0P.jpg

(Those shelves arent mine, just thought it worked together nice... credits for those go to Leafscott80)

Last edited:
Top Bottom