Planco Translate - www.pctranslate.com

James Stant

Frontier
Frontier
By the way, all brands/products/names (Planet Coaster, Chief Beef, Screaminator, Steam, etc.) remain in English [happy] This is done across all localised languages and not just Planco

Noticed Planet Coaster had tried to translate to Planet Ooma in the screenshot there [wink]

By the way, all brands/products/names (Planet Coaster, Chief Beef, Screaminator, Steam, etc.) remain in English [happy] This is done across all localised languages and not just Planco

Noticed Planet Coaster had tried to translate to Planet Ooma in the screenshot there [wink]

Thank you for your feedback! I didn't saw the mistake yet! :)

I did it! It is working correct now :p Do you want to try it out by the way, the web translator? [rolleyes]

812d9d2ab314457ca25ab63668fb3293.png

Translators needed!

Hi people!

We need some people who want to make some time free to translate our Planet Coaster Translate website! Not the words, but the text on our new website!

We need some people for the following languges:
- French
- Spanish
- Portuguese
- Brazilian
- Polish
- Turkish
- Russian

Send a mail to contact@pctranslate.com and tell this:
- Your first name (we do NOT need your last name!)
- Where are you from (country)
- What languages do you speak (fluently)
- How many spare time do you want to put in translating the website?

Don't forget that we will mention you if you want that for the translation! :)

Many thanks! I hope to see your mails through in our mailbox!

Last edited:
Great news!
Our new website template is online and we have a new feature: translate English websites to planco!

PCTranslate is the first website on the world that can translate English websites to the known words in Planco!

Improvements:
  • New template
  • Easier webinterface
  • Responsive: Working on tablets and mobile devices!
  • Web translator added: Translate English websites to Planco!
  • Many, many more new languages added! For when your English is not good enough :)
  • Information pages (some are still beeing developed)

Go to our new website!

The web translator!
This is a new thing that is going to be for everyone! Translate English websites to Planco! That may be cool, when you have your own website. Then you can translate it to Planco!

Questions? Errors? Problems?
We forward you to the following page:
https://pctranslate.com/pct/support

Or ask it in this topic!

Why publish it this late?
The reason it is just published right now, is because of I am bussy with my school. That is why I couldn't develop more pages. The pages have almost been made, but are not ready yet to publish! That is why there are some pages with 'coming soon'.

Very cool. Now the official dictionary needs to add words for things like vampire, zombie, skeleton, werewolf, etc. so I can do spooky signs in Planco.

Top Bottom