PlanElt Zoo Build Competition! 💚

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been tuning in to our weekly Community Zoo streams where we've been building a sandbox zoo together - aptly named "PlanElt Zoo"! For anyone who has missed it, you can catch up on our Youtube and tune in every week live there and on Twitch on Tuesdays.

We're now 7 episodes in (how has it been 7 episodes already? Time flies when you're having fun!) and we've wrapped up our first section, which has a fairy tale theme. However, there's a gap left!

planelt-gap.png

Help us fill in this last section with our building competition! Build any feature - whether it's a guest facility, a decorative item, or anything else you think is suitable, and your build could be picked to be featured in the Zoo. Not only that, but the winner will receive a Planet Zoo penguin plush - after all, black and white animals seem to have become my symbol, given my hair!

To enter, simply upload your build to the Steam Workshop with PlanElt in the title and then email us a link to the Workshop build at community@frontier.co.uk with the title "PlanElt Build Competition". All entries must be submitted by Friday 25th March 2022 at 17:00 GMT.

Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • You only officially enter the competition when you have emailed a Workshop link of your own creation to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject title "PlanElt Build Competition".
  • All entries must be submitted by Friday 25th March 2022 at 17:00 GMT.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

No intent to be my eponymous self, but a bit of a typo in the title dear chap.
Doth thou eyes misperceive thee, Good Bottom Hat Fellow! For OP has made a quip on words, as the literate would say. As their namesake is "Eltanin", 'twas a jest to replace the "Planet" with "Plan-Elt" - a marvelous jest indeed.

I'm so looking forward to seeing the entries though! So excited :)

Title has no typos! It refers to the PlanElt Zoo that it's being built in the official streams.

I stand happily corrected! I saw the title in the new posts page, and thought it was, so wanted to be helpful if I could as there weren't any replies.

Thanks for letting me know though, and I'll keep my big nose out of here in future! ;)

Doth thou eyes misperceive thee, Good Bottom Hat Fellow! For OP has made a quip on words, as the literate would say. As their namesake is "Eltanin", 'twas a jest to replace the "Planet" with "Plan-Elt" - a marvelous jest indeed.

I'm so looking forward to seeing the entries though! So excited :)

How dare you imply I am illiterate? You are correct, but it's terribly rude old chap!

Kidding obviously - your post made me laugh though - wish people had better sense of humours's's's (don't know the grammar there ironically!) on the elite forum, but such is life.

As above though, just thought it was a fat-finger typo, but pleased to be wrong :) Thanks for the reply mate, hope you enjoy what this brings.

Cheers buddy.

(Ps - if any mods want to remove this messy mistake, please feel free, I don't want to dirty up the thread ;) )

Get back in your Elite Dangerous cage young man- we don't belong in such a cheerful and colourful place!

Im sorry. I shall return to the lair of loathing and despair, where the utterance of the word "update" brings pain to all those who abide in such a cauldron of dooooommmmmmmmmm!

And I shall try to brighten it up like you and I normally do. It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it! ;)

Well it's obvious now I see it hahahaha, thank you!

Now I have made a right plank of myself, I shall leave you guys alone, and return to the dooooommmmmmmmmm dungeon that is the elite forums at the moment! Cheers all.
🖖 (I assume you guys like everything space related)

Last edited:
Top Bottom