Planet Coaster 2 - Confirmed Rides

Just looking on the website at the graphic towards the bottom of the page
1723986348905.png

1723986365037.png
Wondering what this is, whether it's the inverter or the rocket ride from Planco 1, looks like the Torque coaster is back, and there seems to be something hidden behind the Ferris Wheel.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Just looking on the website at the graphic towards the bottom of the page
View attachment 399701 Wondering what this is, whether it's the inverter or the rocket ride from Planco 1, looks like the Torque coaster is back, and there seems to be something hidden behind the Ferris Wheel.
Im indeed 99% sure it's the double inverter (Insanity). However it could also be something new that looks similar, therefore I didn't want to put it on the confirmed list yet. I indeed think you are very right.

As for the torque i think indeed you are right, but again, we see no trains so im cautious to confirm anything as 100% but you might be right on this one as well.

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Forget to mention it before but ofcourse you also see the Ascendance or Hyperjump but it's not really possible to tell which one it is.
In a perfect case I hope they made it flexible in height so we only need 1 of these towers and we don't have to keep both :)

Its another case of "lets wait and see what they did" :D

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Just did another update to all the lists to add the confirmations from GamesCom :)
Let me know if you think I forgot anything or anything is wrong.
  • Added NEW rides we got to see so far.
    • Bus Ride
    • Big M Splash (Atlantica Supersplash)
    • Surfing Coaster
    • Frenzy Thrill
    • Monsoon Chute
    • Unknown name (4 seater Booster Ride)

• Monster (Wooden coaster, 6 seats per car)
  • Log Flume
  • Iron Horse (steamtrain)
  • Stingray (Steel coaster, was already on soft confirmed but people confirmed it's indeed there)

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
The Iron Horse returns?! Sweet! I hope they will add more detail to the Connie Express, though...
Yes, Im pretty sure the model in the GamesCom build is the Iron Horse. I really hope Connie will return as well! It was always my favorite of the 2.

Thanks a lot!! Very usefull video!

Great to see 4 kinds of slides confirmed already :D
I really hope to see more special elements for each slide. I really would like to see bigger bowl slides, more types of boomerang slides for the smaller and bigger tube slides, and the Tornado Slide make it in as a special element as well. Water Blaster Coaster Slide would be dope too in PC2 which was in RCT3 Soaked. It's also a very popular slide and a must have in PC2! I hope these all make into PC2 base game or a future dlc! 🤞 The more options the better! ;)
super-bowl-water-park-equipment.jpg
P9VGZVLKTGKPELX8Y3W_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

RS03-Abyss-Slide-9%E7%BC%A9%E5%B0%8F%E8%87%B3800%E7%89%88%E6%9C%AC.jpg
50548-6861861.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Im pretty sure the model in the GamesCom build is the Iron Horse. I really hope Connie will return as well! It was always my favorite of the 2.
I liked Connie, but I felt it needs some additional details that the Iron Horse has, such as the smokebox door and hinges... I would really like to have a train ride that has one of each, which from what I am hearing seems very possible...

I liked Connie, but I felt it needs some additional details that the Iron Horse has, such as the smokebox door and hinges... I would really like to have a train ride that has one of each, which from what I am hearing seems very possible...
The iron horse is also much more enclosed which will save the guests from the new weather planco 2 has. Especially the rain. I always preffered the iron horse,so I'm happy it won the race. I wouldn't mind making the connie express available too tho.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
The iron horse is also much more enclosed which will save the guests from the new weather planco 2 has. Especially the rain. I always preffered the iron horse,so I'm happy it won the race. I wouldn't mind making the connie express available too tho.
For those reasons I like the Connie better :D And its the way people are seated. With the Iron Horse they are facing inwards while in the Connie they are all facing forwards. I prefer to face forwards (probably as that is what im most familiar with from my homeparks).

I just hope we get both! And since they are very generic rides I guess we will get both right?

That was indeed what I thought as well. I will leave it as 99% confirmed for now since the picture is a bit too small to know for sure. (But I would be surprised if we are wrong) . . .

Recent vids show the Tiny Eye, very much a themeless Whirly Rig, with three egg-shaped cars and three kinda cylindrical cars.

YES! My Legend of Lilypad Lake LIVES AGAIN! BwahahaHAHA!

F547D64E77D2589A20F9F4CDA6A3FA1DC58196F9

BF185B497A9BCAB71245335F05AC048F6E64D2F7

For those reasons I like the Connie better :D And its the way people are seated. With the Iron Horse they are facing inwards while in the Connie they are all facing forwards. I prefer to face forwards (probably as that is what im most familiar with from my homeparks).

I just hope we get both! And since they are very generic rides I guess we will get both right?
Whilst on the subject of trains, I'd love for them to add a miniature train transport ride. We have quite a few of these in the UK (e.g. Blackpool PB). I found Connie and Iron Horse too big for some of my park builds

Back
Top Bottom