IMPORTANT: Planet Coaster Beta Info! Updates here!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Yes!!! Tikichiki is going to be a mascot that was finalized!!!! Also, is the chair-o-plane a chairlift transport ride?

I think the chair-o-plane is the chairswing flat ride we saw in the livestream [happy]

Does this mean the pizza shop will be there today? And picknick tables? [mouth shut]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Alpha functionality continues until April 28, 2017. After that it will be deleted from Steam, as well as the Alpha Workshop. So lots of time :)

Yaaaay.. so excited.

btw: I wonder how Gregor will extend and beutify his Gregorland and toilets with the new stuff!

I'm sure he'll be sitting somewhere thinking about it [big grin]

You mean like this?

The%20Thinker_zpsjy5lemaj.png

It's not going null and void yet, I believe by the end of the month but on april 28, 2017 :)

Alpha functionality continues until April 28, 2017. After that it will be deleted from Steam, as well as the Alpha Workshop. So lots of time :)

Ah, thanks guys. [happy] Didn't realize steam allowed for multiple versions of the same game under two separate downloads.

EDIT: 2 hour hype!

Last edited:

I guess that means that it's safe to uninstall the Alpha once the Beta is installed, or does it need to stay there until April?

If we have the early bird edition, but didn't pre-order the thrill seeker. Will we still be able to play beta?

Yes you will. The early bird edition automaticly becomes the Thrillseekers Edition but you need to log in to your Frontier Account and redeem the code that you then activate on Steam. It's under "my keys" in your frontier account :)

Top Bottom