Planet Coaster Community Livestream this Wednesday @7PM BST

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends!

We hope you are all enjoying Alpha 3 at the moment; we are so impressed with all your shared creations, intricate buildings, and original parks you are uploading to Steam. It’s amazing to see the entire community be so involved with the content that’s out there at the moment, and we want to put you in the spotlight!

Introducing... Workshop Wonderland! As part of our Community livestreams, we want to highlight what you’ve been creating in Planet Coaster, whether it’s loopy rollercoasters, fun-filled shopping streets, or detailed buildings. This Wednesday, September 7 at 7PM BST, we will host part one of Workshop Wonderland, one of many community livestreams in which we zoom in on the amazing work uploaded to the Steam Workshop by YOU, our great and creative community.

We're really excited to start doing more community streams in the coming weeks, which will be interactive and let you all enjoy and discover the many different aspects of Planet Coaster's Alpha 3. Bear in mind that these will be community-focused streams, meaning we want to involve you in the creativity and passion that drives Planet Coaster forward, but there won't be specific content reveals. It's all about having fun together!

If you want to submit any of your work, please send the Steam URL for your Workshop item to community@frontier.co.uk - make sure to add 'Workshop Wonderland Submission' to the subject line.

Be sure to tune in and join us here this Wednesday! [heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hooray! Wonderful idea! I'm eagerly looking forward to the livestreams. [heart]

Be sure to send in your creations. I'd love to see you all in the chat and your creations in the spotlights! [up]

I've sent in my toilets! [big grin]

And also a couple of semi-decent creations! Sadly I might not be able to make it to Wednesday's stream [sad] but I'm looking forward to catching up with the VOD afterwards! [heart]

Sent email with 2 of mine. Here's one:

A fairy Tale Gate that I created to span a 10 meter wide path leading into a Fairy Tale area -

Fairy%20Tale%20Gate_zps3thpkevm.jpg

Last edited:
I've sent in my toilets! [big grin]

And also a couple of semi-decent creations! Sadly I might not be able to make it to Wednesday's stream [sad] but I'm looking forward to catching up with the VOD afterwards! [heart]

I hope you sanitised them first!

Great idea Bo... might see if I can add some stuff in...BTW - can we ban Silvarret and the likes from being included? [tongue]

I emailed all my links in! However my stuff is no way good as the other have done here! So most probably wont get showed lol!

its kinda missing some support in the middle, that tower is way too heavy to be floating on a thin brick roof like that

also i would lower the windows slightly because they are clipping through the roof

other than that looks good !

Thanks for the suggestions.

I updated the blueprint by adding support for the center section and changing the windows. I do appreciate helpful suggestions. Here is a screen of the revised gate, hope you like it:

Fairy%20Tale%20Gate_zpszuxmcaxk.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome initiative! I'll be sure to submit my Skylands park when I am back home! Also curious to what others are making so I am sure to tune in tomorow.

Top Bottom