Planet Coaster: Console Edition - Physical Announcement

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello coaster friends!

We're thrilled to announce that you'll be able to get your hands on Planet Coaster: Console Edition both digitally and physically this Holiday 2020.

We're looking forward to welcoming more members into our PlanCo Fam soon, and we know many of you are physical copy collectors! As we get closer to the release date, you'll get the opportunity to take part in our giveaways, which will include signed physical copies of Planet Coaster: Console Edition.

Like with our digital release, you'll be able to buy Planet Coaster: Console Edition physically on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, and the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X.

Just a few months to go before our console community can play the ultimate coaster park simulation, and we can't wait! We'll have more to talk about before then, so stay tuned for more news on our social channels and the Planet Coaster website.

I like physical versions. They become collector items after a while..
Don't know, if you know that you can buy a physical version of Planco on DVD for PC since 2017. Meanwhile a real collectable, because mostly unavailable. My copy was signed by former community managers Bo and Ed.

BPPs8X0.jpg

Can't wait for the planet coaster console edition, I will definitely get the Digital Game😁, so when the Xbox series X comes out I don't have to worry about reverse compatibility because of a physical copy.

Hello coaster friends!

We're thrilled to announce that you'll be able to get your hands on Planet Coaster: Console Edition both digitally and physically this Holiday 2020.

We're looking forward to welcoming more members into our PlanCo Fam soon, and we know many of you are physical copy collectors! As we get closer to the release date, you'll get the opportunity to take part in our giveaways, which will include signed physical copies of Planet Coaster: Console Edition.

Like with our digital release, you'll be able to buy Planet Coaster: Console Edition physically on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, and the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X.

Just a few months to go before our console community can play the ultimate coaster park simulation, and we can't wait! We'll have more to talk about before then, so stay tuned for more news on our social channels and the Planet Coaster website.

I really hope there will be a free upgrade from current-gen to next gen, like loads of other games are :D

Did anyone else hear what I've hear in today Planco Concole Edition Stream? Just listen to Chante at around 9:25 mins. Did she really say Planet Coaster on Mac?

Yeah they announced that on social media a week or two ago, it's coming to Mac in November. Didn't see it posted here though.

Just a question. Will all the DLC packs be in the console edition?

Clearly not. For the Console trailers, they've cherrypicked previously released footage (thus recorded on PC) of free updates and vanilla/ alpha versions only. PR also dodges similar questions with things like "previously released free content".

Clearly not. For the Console trailers, they've cherrypicked previously released footage (thus recorded on PC) of free updates and vanilla/ alpha versions only. PR also dodges similar questions with things like "previously released free content".
Maybe they will come out at dates after the release of the console edition.

Top Bottom