Planet Coaster Crashes

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I experienced crashes when I had an overclock applied to my graphics cards. Restoring the graphics card to factory default settings resolved my crashing issues.

If you don't have an overclock applied, then I recommend that you open a support ticket at Frontier Support (link in my signature).

I experienced crashes when I had an overclock applied to my graphics cards. Restoring the graphics card to factory default settings resolved my crashing issues.

If you don't have an overclock applied, then I recommend that you open a support ticket at Frontier Support (link in my signature).

Thank you however its not that it is whenever a lighting sequence is played on a display sequencer and affects most of my saved parks I have worked out it is definitely the sequencer doing it but I cannot recreate it in a new park.

Top Bottom