Planet Coaster don't have PTC 4 seater Wooden coaster trains?

Roller Coaster Tycoon Games like, RCT1, RCT2, RCT3, does have PTC 4 seater wooden coaster trains and even NoLimits 1 and 2.

But what about Planet Coaster? Why Planet Coaster does not have PTC 4 seater Wooden coaster trains? Did they rushed out? Did they forgot to add PTC 4 seater wooden coaster trains?

Here's a images of PTC 4 seater wooden coaster trains:

rollercoaster001.jpg

156acf_0f22e48ac0d1492f9a75d257713b4876~mv2_d_2048_1536_s_2.jpg

I think RCT 1-3 had the six seat cars and the four seat cars. Also please give us the ability to have a red train and a blue train on the same coaster like RCT2. There are certain things from past RCT games that I miss in Planet Coaster.

Last edited:
I think RCT 1-3 had the six seat cars and the four seat cars. Also please give us the ability to have a red train and a blue train on the same coaster like RCT2. There are certain things from past RCT games that I miss in Planet Coaster.
I agreed RCT 1,2, and 3 and NoLimits 1, and 2 does have PTC 4 seat wooden coaster trains. But Planet Coaster doesn't. I really wish that Frontier and developers of Planet Coaster will make PTC 4 seat wooden coaster trains in upcoming Planet Coaster updates and DLC's.

Top Bottom