Planet Coaster Livestream/Q&A next week

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
08:00 GMT – Let’s go for a ride…
Art Director John Laws will be joining Ed and taking a change of pace as we talk all about Planet Coaster.

Source

December 22, 2015
9am CET
3am EST
12am PST

Not sure if they'll also be showing off the game, but hopefully! This will be the first live Q&A [happy]

Oh No, 3am where I live! Oh well. In the Wee morning after my birthday too.

Last edited:
Yeah. We save all live streams into Playlists on YouTube. [happy]
Good !
I could not see it, but I would look at the video later.

Guys, if you want to ask some questions, feel free to pick some in the list below :

Buildings like Restaurants, Shops and Hotels :
- Will it be possible to real sitting restaurants (with tables, chairs, receptionist, waiters/waitresses) instead of "fast food" ?
- Will it be possible to build a souvenir shop rather than "stalls" ? (with shelves, a cash register, etc ..)
- Will it be also possible to build hotels to create resorts like Disneyland ?

Modular building and sharing :
- Can we share modular structures with other players via a specific platform ?
- Will it be possible to build structures designed by other players in our games ?

Darkrides :
- Just WHYYYYYYYYY ? [sad]

Transports :
- Are transports will be available like little trains, monorail, shuttle bus, tramway ?
- If so, will they be considered by visitors as a real transport, such as ride, or both ?

Weather and Seasons :
- Does the weather have a role to play ?
- Does the seasons will have a particular impact ?

Our suggestions and ideas :
- The forum has a category "Suggestions and Ideas" very active. Is suggestions were accepted and will be incorporated into the game ?
- If so, can we know which one(s) ?

Custom Textures & Custom Music :
- Just WHYYYYYYYYY ? [sad]

Very excited. Will we actually see the pre alpha gameplay in this stream or will it mostly be a Q&A? Either way I'll be watching.

For me I want to ask if the coasters will have good technical info like in RCT1+2 with graph and all. Lateral G, Vertical G. Speed. all concise information and not guesstimated "automagically".

Pretty sure only coaster head questions will be considered. It's been that way since the first Q&A.

Dark rides are just rides enclosed in a giant box- they don't have the visual impact that open rides do. Not worth their time.
Customs music...copyright infringement- lawsuits- limited theme park sharing.

Last edited:
Pretty sure only coaster headquestions will be considered. It's been that way since the first Q&A.

Dark rides are just rides enclosed in a giant box- they don't have the visual impact that open rides do. Not worth their time.
Customs music...copyright infringement- lawsuits- limited theme park sharing.
A Darkride isn't just in a giant box! If you make a Darkride in rct3 with just a giant box, then you are very special because it isn't possible without custom scenery.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom