Horizons Planet showcase - post your most beautiful shots that you are really proud of

There was screenshot competition recently, but I feel like there is not enough planet screenshots! So I would like to start this thread, when anyone can most their most beautiful screenshots they took out there in the void.

I will start with my absolute favorite, I dubbed "black on white", those snowy hills were completely stunning
blackonwhite.jpg

Admin Edit:
Note: IF the forums say that you have reached your quota, go to this page: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/profile.php?do=editattachments&pp=20&page=1&showthumbs=1 -- check the check box to the right of the images/files that you wish to remove, go to the bottom, click "Delete Selected".
Alternatively, you can use imgur.com to upload a single or a batch of images to an album. :)
Thanks, bc.

Sometimes while out exploring, I like to land on a world, and look up at the night sky... and wonder what kind of campfire stories any people living on that world would tell, under skies like this:

Yesss.. its the California Nebula's DARK SIDE!

[nailed it! FamilyGuy was right- the key to any awesome speech is "[something something something] DARK SIDE!"]

There was screenshot competition recently, but I feel like there is not enough planet screenshots! So I would like to start this thread, when anyone can most their most beautiful screenshots they took out there in the void.

I will start with my absolute favorite, I dubbed "black on white", those snowy hills were completely stunning
View attachment 89923

Is this the rum and raisin planet?

View attachment 89923

Beautiful picture here. +1

Wow. Some fantastic pictures here. I was waiting for a thread like this one. (it might be handy if everybody that posts here also adds the planet the screenshot was taken at though)
Ok, so atm there isn't that much to do in Horizons, yadayada, but my god, FD keeps impressing me with the graphics in this game. Absolutely stunning.

Top Bottom