Planet Zoo - 1.0.2 Update Notes

Would also be nice if we get a change to prevent fights.
With the "up"date some animals get auto-injured before any "fighting" animals even get touched.
The game not even rolls a dice IF an animal get hurt, it just rolls a dice WHICH.

If i could i would rollback to the previous patch, before it turned form a zoo game to a pitfight simulator.

Would also be nice if we get a change to prevent fights.
With the "up"date some animals get auto-injured before any "fighting" animals even get touched.
The game not even rolls a dice IF an animal get hurt, it just rolls a dice WHICH.

If i could i would rollback to the previous patch, before it turned form a zoo game to a pitfight simulator.

To be honest it was a pitfight simulator since the start. :D

Only for jerks, not for someone who tries to take care for the animals.

Yea,care for the animals,which immediately try to kill their offspring once it grows up or vice versa.

The huge amount of fighting notifications is present since the start,it isn't a new bug,which came with this update.

Sorry to say that but we alredy need another update. Big habitats are impossible (not safari), only one keeper would feed the animals (when he wants to), while the rest of them don't do nothing (even though the habitat is in their workspace), and usually they don't use the hut near the door but one really far. Keeper's AI really need to be fixed. Oh and since the time is so fast, 20 minutes is enough for an animal to starve to death o_O

Thanks sooo much for the great and fast work to the entire team!!
Made it wy easier to build things, and I guess I should enter the competition now :)

p.s.: WOW, What a great built @Nemmie 👍

Sorry to say that but we alredy need another update. Big habitats are impossible (not safari), only one keeper would feed the animals (when he wants to), while the rest of them don't do nothing (even though the habitat is in their workspace), and usually they don't use the hut near the door but one really far. Keeper's AI really need to be fixed. Oh and since the time is so fast, 20 minutes is enough for an animal to starve to death o_O
Remove EVERY keeper hut and staff room from the workzone except for one right outside the habitat. 1 Keeper only for feeding and Cleaning is the best I can make it work.

Remove EVERY keeper hut and staff room from the workzone except for one right outside the habitat. 1 Keeper only for feeding and Cleaning is the best I can make it work.
I'll try with the huts thanks! But ther's no way for a single keeper to take care of all the animals if the habitat is big (or even if it's normal, almost every animals ger really hungry sometimes). They really need to do something for this

The African Wild dog, fighting for alpha status never goes away for me either. I have experimented with basically every combination of animals and genders and still, this has no effect. Everything from one female with several males to one male with several females and everything in between. At this point, I think I'm just going to sell them all off just to get rid of the notification. Please address this bug, it makes it difficult to see when there is an actual problem with another exhibit if you are trained to ignore the notifications.

I'll try with the huts thanks! But ther's no way for a single keeper to take care of all the animals if the habitat is big (or even if it's normal, almost every animals ger really hungry sometimes). They really need to do something for this

I'm aware, I have a massive enclosure in my main zoo with 6K customers a day and 10 species in the same pen. 2 keepers, set 1 to clean only, set the other to food only, give them no other jobs and no other place in the park to go except right outside the pen. Try putting all of your food resources in the same area so the feeding keeper doesn't have to traverse the whole pen filling feeders, cutting his time down.

Best work around we have right now.

There seems to be a bug with the train - after running normal for a while - then suddenly no-one gets off. They sit there and go around for months - I'd get thirsty - great game though, thanks G

Top Bottom