🐨 Planet Zoo: Australia Pack coming 25 August, 2020 🐨

Although I really like the pack, what I've seen so far looks excellent, as always. I'm a bit disappointed that Frontier hasn't heard the critics of the South America DLC, where the quantity of species was the biggest issue (at leat that's what I've read most about). But anyway, I'm looking forward to see more.

Wow, most of this looks great. I love the look of the trees and there are some great animals but I’m actually very disappointed about the inclusion of the dingo.

In such a small pack in terms of species - not surprising but still a bit of a let down - I think they could have included much more interesting and conservation significant animals. My choice would have been the Tasmanian devil.

Weirdly I got the alert about this whilst walking past the swamp wallaby and black swan enclosure at Burgers Zoo...

This is fantastic and so pleased to get this pack, well done everyone for getting this done under these conditions. Haven't had anytime for PZ over the last 4 months but really want to find the time to get back in and now even more so. Pleased we don't have a long wait from announcement to release.

Additional screenshots from Steam :)

ss_14b6481c57a7f0d517e8f690b8a067a1ea4817a8.1920x1080.jpg

ss_3448329dfdf4035a7fd0b7c3f750fc0057fba1dc.1920x1080.jpg

Looks good but, honestly, would’ve gone for devils and wombats or wallabies over dingos and koalas. Still, the foliage and build pieces look good. Hopefully my preferred species will come later.

Every animal native to Australia would be better than dingo, if we really need predator-Tasmanian devil, other way-echidna,platypus,tree kangaroo,wombat,emu(yeah i know we got cassowary in this dlc but uhh) Im salty becasue we're getting animals very slowly, and another canine just took place of something unique.. aah at least rest of pack is nice so ill buy it anyway

Australia :D Happy with the kangaroo, koala and cassowary for sure! I absolutely adore dingoes and am content with them in the game, as they are a really underrated animal that face lots of problems in Australia. But I do miss the Tasmanian devil, was really hoping to get them instead of a 5th addition in the form of a lizard.

Now I'm gonna rewatch the video again and again for more glimpses of the new animals!

Even though I knew that it won't be the case, until last moment I hoped that the kangaroo species will be either wallaroo or eastern grey 😏...(or basically anything but red or red-necked 😅)

But I am grateful for cassowaries though

I'm so excited for the new animals and construction stuff!! :D
And though I understand why some people would prefer the Tasmanian Devil over the Dingo I gotta say that I'm really happy with the Dingo since I want to make a canids zoo, I really like them :3

Thanks for the continued work!

It looks all very nice and of great quality as always, I can't wait to see and play with koala :) .

My disappointment is always the same, a few few few few and few animals, another continent that had to be represented much more. My hope is that there are other DLCs of the same continent (example SA vol.2, etc ...) but I think this is an impossible hope :(

I’m also a bit sad that there is no emu. I think it’s really iconic and a must-have species for an Australian zoo. I love cassowaries and they are a more interesting species which will go straight into my zoo but it’s a shame we won’t get the emu too.

Top Bottom