Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack and Update 1.10 Out Now! 🌻

So much to be excited for here! Amazing scenery and so many foliage pieces in both the DLC and free update! And new glass pieces, who had thought?

1655810088881.png

The cat i have been waiting for.

A bit let down with the amount of pieces compared to other packs but I guess this is compensated by the wonderful and plentiful foliage included this time. And tbh this is what many of us have been asking for too: generic pieces and more foliage so I guess it's fine to sacrifice some pieces.

For me the big star of the show is the siamang though. It's funny because I have never been a great fan of this animal but I just love the fact that Frontier devs surprised us all again by adding brachiation and all those polished (and I assume hard to accomplish) gibbon animations. I couldn't be happier with that as I almost gave up hope on brachiation a few months ago.

Sound Education Station: A customisable sound board which allows guests to listen to an animal sound, before the image of the animal is revealed. Can you guess who you just heard howling? Both the image and sound can be customised by adding custom images and audio files to the game in the same way billboards and speakers can be customised
I WAS RIGHT!!! I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA BE CUSTOMIZABLE

Sadly i'm late to the party 🥳
I've just started the update and bought the pack, can't wait to explore all the new things in game!

NEW - More Conservation Topics
  • Four new conservation topics have been added to the conservation board, providing education about:
    • Ecological Restoration
    • Invasive Species
    • Overexploitation
    • Species Reintroduction
May I just point out how great I find the addition of new topics!
I'd love if this could happen on a regular basis. Education is a corner stone of this game, and every detail and refinement added to it (like the new education stations) is very welcome to me.
Many thanks for a great update with a lot of promise for the future.

Top Bottom