Planet Zoo: Eurasia Animal Pack and Free Update 1.16 Out Now ❄️

Has anyone managed to get any of the new tiger variants mentioned in the previous forum post that were supposed to be part of this update? Or have those been delayed without a word, given their lack of mention in the patch notes?
Those have been available since the DLC launched. All four of the new variants (golden and pseudomelanistic in both Bengal and Siberian) come up pretty regularly in the Franchise market, at least whenever the server issues are allowing breeders to sell them.

Has anyone managed to get any of the new tiger variants mentioned in the previous forum post that were supposed to be part of this update? Or have those been delayed without a word, given their lack of mention in the patch notes?
I've had one in one of my Zoos before it got too bad to play

I really hope so. I’ve been waiting since the update launched to actually build a gift shop so I can progress past my entrance building…
Yeah, I've been building around it now and created shells, but the motivation is low. I just want my game to be reliable again.
I mean, I was blessed, I expirienced very few issues in all those years, but such a huge bug over the holidays was just disheartening. The team deserves a nice holiday break just as we do, but I wish they'll never release a DLC in a time frame again, where there is no room for a hotfix when things like this occur. Looking at social media, the situation was also damaging PR wise.

I have been countering the bugs in either Franchise or with the giftshop, by doing some careeer lvls I didn't manage to complete yet. But I guess you all have those completed already.

Let's hope the patch will arrive soon, as well as a new Community Manager that will be able to communicate with us about these things.

• Scenery
    • Adjusted several Oceanian plants' biome suitability:
      • Golden Sand Sedge: added Grasslands suitability
      • Cabbage Tree: added Grasslands suitability
      • Coastal Pigface: added Grasslands suitability
      • King Fern: added Tropical suitability
Sorry for the super late reply, I had no spare time lately so lagging crazy behind with PZ news, but I've gotta say thank you to all the community managers and developers who carefully monitor community feedback and make adjustments like these. 🙏🍻

Top Bottom