Planet Zoo: Eurasia Animal Pack and Free Update 1.16 Out Now ❄️

Can we be honest here? We'd really just like every single animal on the planet. Unfortunately that one thing Frontier can't give us, at least until probably PZ 33.
Specially not possible if the re-start the roster with every sequel haha

I do like all animals, but there are some i need for the game and after those i'll be happy with pretty much anything they give us.

Can we be honest here? We'd really just like every single animal on the planet. Unfortunately that one thing Frontier can't give us, at least until probably PZ 33.
😆 Realistic Great White Sharks. You put them into the Tank for a few Days and release them after that because their Health is getting too bad

😆 Realistic Great White Sharks. You put them into the Tank for a few Days and release them after that because their Health is getting too bad
Sadly that an interesting fact. Our husbandry of them is poor because we don't do it, all our other husband is built on decades or even centuries of trying over and over to keep things. And some species we just aren't willing to pay the cost in lives it'd take to figure out. Like with oceanic sharks, most cetaceans, and eventually, elephants. That said, Monteray Bay got pretty good at it. However, even if we were to work out the kinks, no way we could keep adults whites sharks. Public wouldn't tolerate feeding seal carcasses to 'em.
Interesting fact, Asian elephant programs are essentially being wound down around the world since the captive population isn't genetically diverse enough to sustain itself.

I am touching wood, but for now after nearly 10 hours of playing on:
-a new sandbox map
-with a giftshop in the entrance
-zoo never opened
-9 animals placed

I still didn't experience the corruption of file.
I don't know if it has to do with the zoo, which have never been opened.

Edit: I don't know if it is allowed to post reddit link here, however someone might have found a way to come back to former save. I put the link and if not fine and some moderators are passing here, feel free to remove my post ;)

Maybe some of you having issues can try and give some feedbacks.

Last edited:
I am touching wood, but for now after nearly 10 hours of playing on:
-a new sandbox map
-with a giftshop in the entrance
-zoo never opened
-9 animals placed

I still didn't experience the corruption of file.
I don't know if it has to do with the zoo, which have never been opened.

Edit: I don't know if it is allowed to post reddit link here, however someone might have found a way to come back to former save. I put the link and if not fine and some moderators are passing here, feel free to remove my post ;)

Maybe some of you having issues can try and give some feedbacks.
Probably because the Shop was never used

Is the crash happening the very first save after the shop was done?

Because maybe I am lucky now but tonight not anymore.
From what I've heard there are 2 ways for the game to crash right now. 1 is an autosave on the gift shop file will cause crashing, if not 2 is several days later after placing the gift shop, the save will suddenly fail to load and crash. Seems to be a 60 percent chance for the gift shop to cause issues but more than enough reason for me not to touch them until the patch comes out.

From what I've heard there are 2 ways for the game to crash right now. 1 is an autosave on the gift shop file will cause crashing, if not 2 is several days later after placing the gift shop, the save will suddenly fail to load and crash. Seems to be a 60 percent chance for the gift shop to cause issues but more than enough reason for me not to touch them until the patch comes out.
Yeah more than understandable.
That's why I started a new save with no prepared zoo layout. If it crash then I lost nothing I cared too much, and I tried new builds and things like that. If it doesn't fair I keep my yolo zoo.

Don't know if this is the right place to report about an issue regarding crashes, but so far I've been lucky with my gift shop. The European badger is the problem. Every time I bring one to a habitat and the box opens, the game will always crash. Only the badger somehow; any of them in my storage, but the only species it happens with, it's crazy.

Don't know if this is the right place to report about an issue regarding crashes, but so far I've been lucky with my gift shop. The European badger is the problem. Every time I bring one to a habitat and the box opens, the game will always crash. Only the badger somehow; any of them in my storage, but the only species it happens with, it's crazy.
Sounds like a different bug. The devs confirmed the issue was from the gift shops

The Problem that most Players have is though because of something else.
I've also had a bugged Enclosure once. Was building a Borneo House and everytime I was moving a Proboscis Monkey in there, it would just crash. Try if you can put the Badger in another Enclosure. If this also doesn't work, you should verify your Game Files

A few days ago I was surprised to see that the swans and the cranes are able to fly: I'd built a habbitat with swans, cranes and macaque monkeys which is walkable for guests and I've made a fenced path. The birds want to cross the fenced path and they spread their wings and the flown over the fenced path. Now I've seen that flying birds are possible. So, dear Frontier Developments I will ask you, what's about a bird DLC in spring? You've made the special vivarien for bats and butterflies, so the basics are there. So I will say: My hope for birds in future, maybe in spring, for me the best time for such an DLC, is "rekindled":):)

A few days ago I was surprised to see that the swans and the cranes are able to fly: I'd built a habbitat with swans, cranes and macaque monkeys which is walkable for guests and I've made a fenced path. The birds want to cross the fenced path and they spread their wings and the flown over the fenced path. Now I've seen that flying birds are possible. So, dear Frontier Developments I will ask you, what's about a bird DLC in spring? You've made the special vivarien for bats and butterflies, so the basics are there. So I will say: My hope for birds in future, maybe in spring, for me the best time for such an DLC, is "rekindled":):)
If it makes you happy to hear, peafowl can aswell

If it makes you happy to hear, peafowl can aswell
But I think for the Peafowl only as their Jump Animation. Wish they could jump a bit further. Would make it more amazing to build Stuff like Towers for them where they fly inbetween

Don't know about the Swan but as far as I know, the Cranes (and I think also the Flamingos) Just sometimes use it as a alternative Way to move close to the Ground. Still amazing to see though😊

Regarding the Gift Shop and Server Problems: does anyone know when they end their Winter Break. It has gotten way more annoying since yesterday

Top Bottom