Planet Zoo: Eurasia Animal Pack and Free Update 1.16 Out Now ❄️

Nice job, repairing the clouded leopard and Malayan tapir is what we have been looking forward to. Thank you very much for Asia being paid attention to again and solving some problems. However, regarding the takin, saiga, giant panda and dhole issues, please correct them in the next update. This is really important and not complicated.
The following is a detailed explanation of the problem:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...an-animals-these-need-to-be-corrected.621859/

W.O.W Frontier I don't think I can put into words my impression about this dlc and update.
First this is the best free update E-V-E-R! you just gave me one of my most requested features to be added to PZ and not only you added it you NAILED it like I was almost tearing up when I've seen that it's all placeable and just wow it must be a dream. The Multi-Select Color is just AMAZING like oh my god. and not only that FINALLY Malayan Tapir Update and it's looking FANTASTIC now and also the clouded leopard finally doesn't do the slow jump! and also the color morphs for the tigers are just absolutely phenomenal. just this update is 13/10.

The dlc is just wow the amount of details you put into those animals are just insane and it's so clear to see it. I still haven't check them out but I am about to do it in the upcomign hours I'm just gonna spent one hour on each animal. I think the Takin will be my fav in the pack and also one of my fav in the entire game. just frontier you did a insane job on those animals and let's not even talk about the swan and how fantastic it is!

Frontier thank you so much for nailing another AMAZING DLC & update! I can't even describe you my excitement!
Everyone, happy launch day! 💚 ❄️

SPECTACULAR DLC AND UPDATE!!: :love:🤩🥳
Spectacular DLC Animals
Wonderful Modular Gift Shops – They are GREAT, creative and easy to build.
Multiple color selection - simply FANTASTIC for quality of life.
Remaster Malayan Tapir: Very grateful for the care of your community.
And endless enthusiasm and gratitude to @frontier for the quality content you always offer us!!!
Thank you!!!
I just bought it!!!:love:🥳🤩🥳

Also thank you finally waterfowl i just ahhhhhh
swan.jpeg

swan1.jpeg

1702468813246.jpeg

Imagine trying to be productive when swans exist

Always so pleased to see updates to existing DLC content, as many others have echoed. A lovely suprise to an already good update! I can't help but wonder what it is that dictates if and when these sort of things get a chance to be implimented, as I imagine they take considerable work still. Would have been something I'd have been interested to see touched on in the development jorunal.. but maybe that'd set expectations for things that are best left as foruntate suprises. Either way, very greatful to see the quality continue to rise, it's why I'm always happy to part with my cash on launch for Planet Zoo!

New update and DLC is instaling as I type and I can't wait to hop in and have a look at the new animals myself. I always go straight to the Zoopedia!

Thank you so much PlanZo team for a great update. So excited for everyone else to take a stab at this pack.

Especially a huge thank you to @Lydiah Moon and @Francesca Falcini and your upcoming stream today. We always look forward to seeing you come up! Beyond that wishing you and the rest of the PlanZo team the best of holidays this year. I understand it’s a bit tougher this year but we absolutely do love and appreciate what you all do for our game. Please extend the blessings to the rest of the team as well, you all worked incredibly hard this year and went through a lot more than you should have, and I hope you’re all able to rest a bit easier this time of year with friends and families.

Thank you all again for the lovely pack 💚 Looking forward to what everyone else makes with it!

Happy launch day everyone! I'm glad we're ending this year on such a high note, and I can hardly wait to use these wonderful new animals in my zoos!

Hayo! Just on this the Scimitar-horned oryx conservation status was also updated by the IUCN, so game info for them will also change at the same time as we update the Saiga 💚
I'm not sure if you already know this or not, but the fire salamander has also had its conservation status updated by the IUCN, so that would need changing as well (from Least Concern to Vulnerable).

Also, thank you for all the really excellent updates as well as the DLC itself.

This update does so much for the Southeast Asia Animal Pack! Thank you for finally addressing these issues, it’s been a long time coming. What’s also been a long time coming though:

Finally!!! So heartwarming to see the small changes I’ve been campaigning for the dingo slowly come into the game, first the biomes and now this.

For anyone who’s able to play today, would you be able to send what the updated fun fact says? I’m thousands of kilometres from home at the moment (which always seem to be the case whenever the dingo receives a minor update lol, it was the same with the biomes) and curious what it says now.

Also gives me a small increase in hope that we may see new variants added to the dingo in the future.
20231213132907_1.jpg

Top Bottom