Planet Zoo: Eurasia Animal Pack arriving 13 Dec ❄️

I could Imagine that the Clouded Leopard is a much more severe bug than "Just" remodeling the Tapir. Cool If they could fix IT but I have serious doubts in that issue.
I have never written anything 😃. So nice 🎉.
But I have Not Seen If there is a fix with the American Bison size. Or did I overread something in my quick Look?

I really wish they could''ve given us a European/Asian birch tree, or at least let the NA one be tagged as eurasian as well. I know its not the same tree but at least so we could use it for the new animals without them being unhappy
They should remove the unhappy thing about the foliage all together. Animals don't care about where the foliage in their enclosures come from. It should only matter for education value or smth and not have an impact on animal wellfare.

Usually the Animals can still reach 99% Happiness though
Yeah sure but if i also want to add aquatic grass to an animal that hasnt got aquatic tag for example, and dry grass, etc, it all adds up into making a dent into their happiness which feels rather meaningless. Especially since silver birches are some of the most common trees of eurasia..

They should remove the unhappy thing about the foliage all together. Animals don't care about where the foliage in their enclosures come from. It should only matter for education value or smth and not have an impact on animal wellfare.
I agree to some extent the animals arent going to care what continent the grass is from but they might care about quantity and type. I think they should remove the continent being a requirement and just have the biome and density as a requirement.

Top Bottom