Planet Zoo Picture Thread

Planet Zoo Screenshot 2020.06.14 - 22.46.00.81.png

You're just a bit clingy sometimes...

Could we please have some aquarium plants and foliage options for this astounding game :)
Yes, we do absolutely need them. Underwater Viewing Areas feel so empty most of the time and I don't want to use Land Plants underwater (the only Exceptions are Spanish moss as Kelp substitute and Moss as Algae substitute)

The Pictures look great

Yes, we do absolutely need them. Underwater Viewing Areas feel so empty most of the time and I don't want to use Land Plants underwater
It would be nice to get some...and it would be nice, if those are treatet different.
Cause, if you have a high amount of water in your habitat and plant just a couple of reeds in the water, those are calculated vs the land area.
Therefore you are very quickly above the coverage restrictions.
And as I really like to play in challenge mode and care about animals needs...this is really sad.

View attachment 183404
Could we please have some aquarium plants and foliage options for this astounding game :)

View attachment 183405
Please can we have aquatic animals and aquatic plants Frontier?View attachment 183406View attachment 183407View attachment 183408View attachment 183409View attachment 183410View attachment 183411
A bit of Sunshine and lolly pops to cheer everyone from the covid mess.
View attachment 183412

Magnificent. Wish we had more aquatic plants

Top Bottom