🐾 Planet Zoo - Update 1.11 coming 18 Oct 🐾

What!! This is an incredible update!!

I never thought we’d see our educators holding animals, but look at that!! How cool, to see some educational and interactive animal displays. I’m so excited to watch my guests learn about our exhibit critters 😁.

PIEBALD!? I was hoping for some more colour variations to come to our animals and here we are. They look beautiful and I can’t wait to see some unique new antelope in my zoos!

New behaviours?! I love it!! So wonderful to see some new additions to our animal’s personalities and I might have to leave a few gates open to watch them for myself 😉

I think the skirts are backgrounds? I know so many of us were hoping for some new backdrops for our zoos, so thank you for the new addition!

The ramp terrain update sounds extremely helpful! I do struggle with my ramp building.

You guys always go above and beyond, and this is another heavy hitting update! Thank you so much and excited to watch the livestream in a few hours! ❤️

So, to break this down: I think the entire update is pretty fantastic with some really nice QOL changes. It's been about time that the exhibits get some more love, and the educator demonstrations are perfect for that. Customizable exhibit backdrops will also come in very handy. I don't care too much about population management since I only play sandbox and always put in only either male or female animals, never both, for the exact problem that they'll breed like crazy and I don't want to have an exhibit littered with fifty beetles after I left the game in play mode for half an hour 😂 The camera improvements are probably my favorite part here. I'll have to wait for how this looks in game, but I think it will make it much easier to take a look at the animals. I can never see any of them, unless it's the iguana, which always bothered me the most with the exhibits.

The ramp terrain stamp confuses me a little, as I thought it was already possible to adjust the angles of the existing terrain stamps using the gizmo.

New coat variations are always welcome!
And hey, maybe I need to finally turn escapes on again to see some of these new animations 😁

Awesome update, in my opinion, and I can't wait for whatever comes next and whatever will be teased in today's livestream :)

Hayo Zookeepersssss

The biome skirts are new looks for outside the playable area :)

Also can we get some hype in the chat for the Sounds of Summer wide release, I am so hyped having this in my Spotify Library! ✨
Yes sir, already in my favourite albums.
C2B0C1B9-00AD-48D3-B1F5-A82C03F8B8E3.jpeg

Now, that's definately a big update. Absolutely a fun one for all of those who enjoy playing with exhibits.
I personally hope to get better at terrain modification with the new stamping tool! Terrain is still my nemesis. And I can not wait to see the new skirts!

Will they be able to use on existing zoos or can we only use them when creating a new map?

WOW WOW WOW!!! listen dear frontier I almost crying hear for exciting and I'm just wow! frontier It's the update in my opinion is one of the best we have received so far! All exhibits improvement! now would be much but I mean much more fun to play with exhibits! and the new Behaviour and the improvements also of course for the BIOMES!!! everything in this update are just phenomenal! frontier thank u so much for everything I'm really serious with u! u are just the best I'm just Shocked Right now so M U C H!!!!!!!!

really frontier THANK U so much and I appreciate so much E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G that u doing for us! thank u! ❤️

Top Bottom