🐾 Planet Zoo - Update 1.3 coming 25 August 🐾

View attachment 184956

Looking at the photo there are some particular elements: in the circle on the left there is what appears to be a statue or perhaps a lamp with shape of a koala head, in the middle circle there is a strange box with pallet that I never see before, and in the right circle there is what seem a kind of antenna...
What do you think?

Were exhibit education panels always recolourable? Just noticed the blue tongued skink's exhibit has a desert themed education panel.

Oh man, I miss this update! Vending Machines! I gotta start using them some more! And animal color variations! Where were we even before that?
Animal color variations ❤️ Beautiful thing

Personally, I was betting on Wetlands DLC for April reasons, but 1.3. could be too

I honestly love it just because we can see how far we have come. Often times we forget to look back. This is to help us appreciate the past as we look towards our future.
But why while everyone is waiting for the new dlc? It just gives heart attacks and excitement. it great to look back to the dlcs that frontier put a lot of efforts into, but I feel it doesn't should be when everyone waiting for news. Although I have already gotten used to first checking the name of the thread to the end and then checking so that I don't just get heart attacks for no reason 🤦‍♂️ 😅

I'd love it if we could have children's tours on the null paths in the forest with the forest critters. Squirrels Racoons Skunks Birds Butterflies Foxes Rabbits...and all be interactive with the kids.

Top Bottom