Planet Zoo YouTube Video Thread

Welcome to the National Wildlife Park Project. In this series I am going to attempt to step up my habitat building skills by making fancier, more complicated habitats than I have done in the past. In this episode, I'm making a combined grassland habitat for the common warthog and the sable antelope.

Franchise Mode series is back!!! Today we are finally back in the Moss Valley Park where we will build a mixed habitat for American Bison and Pronghorn Antelope! Enjoy!

Welcome to the National Wildlife Park Project. In this series I am going to attempt to step up my habitat building skills by making fancier, more complicated habitats than I have done in the past. In this episode, I'm making a combined grassland habitat for reindeer.

Welcome to the National Wildlife Park Project. In this series I am going to attempt to step up my habitat building skills by making fancier, more complicated habitats than I have done in the past. In this episode, I'm making a habitat for southern cassowaries, a species of flightless bird from Southeast Asia and Northern Australia..

Woof woof! Give a warm welcome a pack of Timber Wolves that has just arrived in the Elm Hill City Zoo! 🐺 Let's also talk a bit about the new DLC - the Europe Pack which comes out TOMORROW!!! So hyped!! 🥳

Welcome to the National Wildlife Park Project. In this series I am going to attempt to step up my habitat building skills by making fancier, more complicated habitats than I have done in the past. In this episode, I'm making a habitat for arctic foxes.

My first video featuring the new DLC for Planet Zoo - the Europe Pack is here! Today we are building a European Badger Habitat! I just love those guys! 🦡🥰

Welcome to the National Wildlife Park Project. In this series I am going to attempt to step up my habitat building skills by making fancier, more complicated habitats than I have done in the past. In this episode, I'm making a habitat for Dall sheep.

Did a Speedbuild for the first time. Also invested in a new video editor so my videos should get better, but I am still in a learning phase. Feedback is welcome!

Top Bottom