Horizons Planetary Vehicle Hangars

I can't either. Visted a few systems and can't find one anywhere.. Currently in Dalton and tried both 32Bit & 64Bit versions of the game. No joy.

I can't either. Visted a few systems and can't find one anywhere.. Currently in Dalton and tried both 32Bit & 64Bit versions of the game. No joy.

Hangars are only available in Horizons and this is 64bit only. The launcher does not even say 64bit there. Only the "old" ED comes now with 32 and 64 bit options. I guess you launched the wrong client...

Hangars are only available in Horizons and this is 64bit only. The launcher does not even say 64bit there. Only the "old" ED comes now with 32 and 64 bit options. I guess you launched the wrong client...
Yep you need to see this in the launcher:
Horizons.PNG

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

wait, the heavier hanger doesn't allow you to carry more then one SRV I thought that's WHY it's heavier?
Less power - so choices - range over power or power over range.

EDIT - god I've got to get rid of Kicks avatar - keep thinking it's going to be an interesting post when it's just me!

Last edited:
I have tried both. Unable to find any in both versions. I have the ship landing software installed ok. Just no options on any stations to purchase the planetary landing hangar. I also cant see any options on any of the stations to buy the SRV. I also appear to not have any landable planet indicators in the galaxy maps.

Not a hardware Dx10/Dx11 issue as I'm running it on a GTX970.

I have tried both. Unable to find any in both versions. I have the ship landing software installed ok. Just no options on any stations to purchase the planetary landing hangar. I also cant see any options on any of the stations to buy the SRV. I also appear to not have any landable planet indicators in the galaxy maps.

Not a hardware Dx10/Dx11 issue as I'm running it on a GTX970.

They only fit in a class 2 slot and above.

Yup, looks like you were right. Launcher version was wrong. I was running it through steam. I'm not now. Re-downloaded the new launcher & now have the New Horizon option. Cheers.

Yep you need to see this in the launcher:
View attachment 86394

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Less power - so choices - range over power or power over range.

EDIT - god I've got to get rid of Kicks avatar - keep thinking it's going to be an interesting post when it's just me!

Top Bottom